Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 months out :) before and current pics

You are the prettiest girl ive ever seen! Hope you reach goal. Drive em crazy with envy girl

Beautiful transformation!

Sw:326

Cw:181

Age 21

5'7

26 more pounds to goal.

you look amazing. .. when was your surgery date?... how long did this take? ..... what all did you do was it just the eating less? Or did you have an exercise plan?... you are stunning. ... I'm afraid of losing my boobs... looks like yours stayed nicely ;) great work girl ! ;)

you look amazing. .. when was your surgery date?... how long did this take? ..... what all did you do was it just the eating less? Or did you have an exercise plan?... you are stunning. ... I'm afraid of losing my boobs... looks like yours stayed nicely ;) great work girl ! ;)

My surgery was Feb 6 2014 almost 11 months ago. This has taken 9 months I exercise 4 hours a day 2 hour hike 1 hour cardio at the gym and 30 min to lift weights and 30 min swim. I also eat less but I do eat crappie food just very little. Thank you :) believe it or not I lost ALL my boobs I was a 44D I'm a 36B and I wear push up to make them look perky. They gotta go but you'll still look good I guarantee you and the men don't mind hahaha

@@gruiz27 this is fabulous to hear and such an inspiration ;)... I can't wait 2 not be so tender so I can get started I intend on Doing mad squats also I want some butt ;)... my only other fear is the skin but you look amazing. .. what you are doing has served you well and I admire or.... u have me so ready!! ;) thank you for responding and sharing ;)

Amazing at 10 months. Thanks for the hope. Good job. You look great.

Girl you look fabulous! !! Good job!! I'm only around 39 days out and only lost 37lb. Looking at you pics. I want to get to the gym and stay all day.... ????????

Edited by carolvalen

Thanks for sharing the pic very inspiring for all of us, and yes there is hope for the new comers