Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jerry Fallwell, Dead

Ask what, you already have all the answers, You have no idea who I am or what I do yet you continue to comment on my willingness to participate. You have stated that I do nothing yet you have no clue as to what I do. So the next time you say you "assume nothing" read the shit you write. I don't expect you to pay attention to what I say but at least pay some attention to your own words.

P.S. the one thing I am certain of is that this forum is used to express opinion. At no time have I represented my opinion as fact, as a matter of fact I am quite comfortable knowing that these words are my opinion only. As far as admitting that I am wrong, when I am wrong I am the first to admit it, it is however unusual to expect that someone admit that their opinion is in error given the potential life changing implications of that sort of epiphony.

Ask what, you already have all the answers, You have no idea who I am or what I do yet you continue to comment on my willingness to participate. You have stated that I do nothing yet you have no clue as to what I do. So the next time you say you "assume nothing" read the shit you write. I don't expect you to pay attention to what I say but at least pay some attention to your own words.

P.S. the one thing I am certain of is that this forum is used to express opinion. At no time have I represented my opinion as fact, as a matter of fact I am quite comfortable knowing that these words are my opinion only. As far as admitting that I am wrong, when I am wrong I am the first to admit it, it is however unusual to expect that someone admit that their opinion is in error given the potential life changing implications of that sort of epiphony.

Horseshit. I have yet to write that your opinion is wrong. It's an opinion, it isn't right or wrong. I have asked what you do to deal with the issue of illegals and you essentially said you don't wanna tell. Well goody for you. What am I left to believe? I flat out asked you what you do regarding the poor living conditions of illegals and you refuse to tell us. In such a situation we are forced to make assumptions.

I have yet to claim you wrote that your opinion is fact.

I have yet to claim I have all the answers.

I have yet to claim that I know who you are.

I do pay attention to what you write, thus far it is nothing but slams, subtle insults, and you explain you don't want to answer questions.

All I have seen you do so far is insult, slam, state you don't want to answer questions. You ball up your fisties, stomp those feeties... but no real answers. Not even an answer as to what YOU are doing for illegals needing a better life. All I have seen you write so far is that we are wrong for not doing anything we can to offer the poor dears a better life. I am still waiting to see what YOU are doing. Thus far, all I have seen is what everyone ELSE should be doing.

Do you have anything else to offer other than the above?

It's funny you should respond, the person who talks of how narrow minded right wing Christians are at the same time being just as narrow on the other side of the issue. You who was once just as zealous and as right wing Christian as those you now condem. I have no time for you or for anyone with such lack of insight. You are not Jerry Fallwell but you are a mirror image. I choose not to answer your silly questions, I now flick you off speck.
(highlights my own)

BTW, you made this claim. I'm still waiting for you to defend this claim with something other than "neener neener you have a weener".

Got anything? Anything at all other than more slams?

Gidget...

LOL! Loved the movie "Gidget"! But I'm Gadget :)

Can you define liberal?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Well, I couldn't define it in between your question, "Can you define liberal?" and your immediate response, "Yeah, I didn't think so."

Why do you assume I can't define it? Are you saying you aren't one? Or that TommyO isn't one?

I can certainly point you to a few definitions on the internet if you'd like. Do you know how to do an internet search? Yeah, I didn't think so. :)

Liberal is relatively easy to define, unless of course you subscribe to the belief that there should be four political designations, liberal, conservative, populist, and libertarian. This analysis better takes into consideration the economic and social dimensions of liberalism and conservatism, which can, of course, contradict each other. One can be a social liberal and an economic conservative, or vice-versa.

If you need some internet links to direct you to the definition of liberal, please let me know. If you don't believe yourself or TommyO to be liberals, my apologies. I know it's a bad word and I certainly wouldn't want to be called liberal.

LOL! Loved the movie "Gidget"! But I'm Gadget :)

Did I spell your name wrong? Gee, it wasn't intentional. Really! One might think I was a Gidget myself for spelling that wrong!

Well, I couldn't define it in between your question, "Can you define liberal?" and your immediate response, "Yeah, I didn't think so."

Why do you assume I can't define it? Are you saying you aren't one? Or that TommyO isn't one?

I can certainly point you to a few definitions on the internet if you'd like. Do you know how to do an internet search? Yeah, I didn't think so. :)

Liberal is relatively easy to define, unless of course you subscribe to the belief that there should be four political designations, liberal, conservative, populist, and libertarian. This analysis better takes into consideration the economic and social dimensions of liberalism and conservatism, which can, of course, contradict each other. One can be a social liberal and an economic conservative, or vice-versa.

If you need some internet links to direct you to the definition of liberal, please let me know. If you don't believe yourself or TommyO to be liberals, my apologies. I know it's a bad word and I certainly wouldn't want to be called liberal.

Honey, *I* know what a liberal is, I am quite sure you do not. Perhaps you should check out some of those links for yourself.

Some people, idiots as they are, believe atheist=liberal and that simply isn't true.

Yeah, honey, don't be so "quite sure" about it. I have a degree in Political Science and was in the Poly Sci PhD program at USC so I *think* I understand politics. I know athiest does not equal liberal.

I know athiest does not equal liberal.
Well, apparently not, since you lumped Bubble in with the liberals. Or was there another "liberal" you were referring to when you made your comment "It's a new show! "When Liberals Attack . . . Each Other!"?

Yeah, honey, don't be so "quite sure" about it. I have a degree in Political Science and was in the Poly Sci PhD program at USC so I *think* I understand politics. I know athiest does not equal liberal.

Your posts prove otherwise.

You have previously stated that you were once a member of the Catholic Church.

I support a number of charities including the homeless, Cancer research and Heart and stroke with significant amounts of time and money. (By the way this is nun of your F***ing business and I do this quite gladly and privately)

I have not yet given any time and money to illegal imigrants in the US but it is silly to suggest that I am not allowed to have an opinion on the topic.

I have not yet nor will I ever Ball up my fisties and stomped my featies or said anything like neener neener I have a weener, the only person who I have ever heard say these words is you and you say it when you have nothing of value to say but want to insult someone.

You have said that I am representing my opinion as fact (read back).

The questions you ask imply you know the answers and this implies you somehow know me well enough to know my answers.

Gadget, I have no problem with religion it's conservatism I abhor. I find it funny that you have concluded that the liberals are fighting. There are plenty of people who are religious who are in favour of Gay rights, believe the universe is older than a few years, choose not to take the bible literally and want to help those who have little (Even those nasty Mexicans who are destroying the United States of America). I put Ms. Bubble squarely with you in the camp for those with a right wing view of the world. The only difference I see is you have an excuse she does not.

This is sounding so silly. I honestly don't think that Bubble and Tommy are communicating well. Lots of assumptions and guesses and finger pointing about what each other were originally trying to say. Now it's gotten out of hand and the right wing neo-cons are gleefully jumping into the fray.

If you're having fun, far be it for me to highjack anything. But I hate for everyone to be having fun without me. What can I think of to say that might inflame everyone? LIMBURGER!!!;)

By the way Bubble, why are you neverendingly so accusatory about what exactly Tommy does to help unfortunate illegal aliens? He doesn't have to help people in order to have an opinion. Or to feel compassionate. I feel compassion for some of the illegal aliens and I don't do a thang for them. Well, that may not be entirely true, I've been involved in presenting some scholarships to a few of their children. Of course that's only encouraging them and that's not what you're all about, right?

You have previously stated that you were once a member of the Catholic Church.

What in the world does that have to do with this quote of yours?

You who was once just as zealous and as right wing Christian as those you now condem.

Or do you not like Catholics?

I support a number of charities including the homeless, Cancer research and Heart and stroke with significant amounts of time and money. (By the way this is nun of your F***ing business and I do this quite gladly and privately)

HA! You expect the US taxpayers to support illegals but holy crap! Ask YOU what YOU do for them and you get mighty pissy and annoyed.

Now, speaking of those dollars you donate, what does this have to do with helping illegals have a better life in the US? Or improving the conditions of their home country? That was my original question and the same question I have asked more than once.

I volunteer time in Nogales, Mexico with a trauma surgeon. I usually go there every other week and I obtain drugs that they can't afford so when they have a code or a trauma, they have drugs to work with. I either obtain the drugs or I raise money for the drugs as well as supplies. That's one source of time and money I give to make things better in their home country.

So you see, there is a difference here. It is perfectly reasonable to expect people to follow the laws of another country. There isn't anything wrong with it. How would you feel if all Americans came to your country and we decided to pick and choose which of your laws we would follow? We want "free" medical care, you have it. At least that is what I read time and time again from your citizens. You won't mind if I make all my purchases in the US but accept your free medical care, right? Along with at least 50,000,000 of my friends? You would just realize that me and my friends... we want a better life. I'm quite sure you wouldn't mind the tax increases to pay for our medical care. After all, that's how you expect me to feel. You go as far as to say I don't have an excuse to feel any other way.

I'll pick and choose all the other laws I want to follow. If they aren't convenient for me you won't mind if I don't follow them. When I hurt others or steal from them than once your police figure out it was me I'll just leave and go back to the US until I can change my name. Again.

Right. You wouldn't mind any of that. In reality you sit in your chair and decide that everyone else needs to figure this out while you take care of your OWN community and ONLY your community.

When the illegals are pushed out of the US and they run like a flock of buzzards to Canada, I'll remind you that it is your problem. I'll just donate a few bucks to the Cancer Society and I too, can feel ohhhh soooo good about myself. I'm catching on now.

I have not yet given any time and money to illegal imigrants in the US but it is silly to suggest that I am not allowed to have an opinion on the topic.

I never claimed you can't have an opinion on the topic, honestly I don't know where you get this stuff. I was just wondering if you put your money where your mouth is or if I was correct to begin with. You sit and point fingers and expect everyone ELSE to fix the problems. At least this explains why you started to think of alllllll those nice things you do for illegals and then changed your mind about posting them.

Yes, I do believe we should take care of our own first before ignoring our own and taking care of every bloody need the lawbreakers have. The horror of this is... what? We certainly do more for them than you or yours do. So it boggles my mind what in the world you are stomping those feeties over.

Uh oh I jumped in and posted over at the illegal alien thread instead of here where all this is actually going on.

How'd this bleed over into the God Bless Jerry Falwell's thread anyway?

Do we need some Limburger here too?

Uh oh I jumped in and posted over at the illegal alien thread instead of here where all this is actually going on.

How'd this bleed over into the God Bless Jerry Falwell's thread anyway?

Do we need some Limburger here too?

I wondered what the issues of illegals has to do this Falwell Is Dead, too. Yes, I do believe we need some stinky Limburger. ;)