Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@BeagleLover Always could use some good news, but yes...the Surgeon told me since it is not that severe as of yet, it will probably diminish....woo hoo!!

@@BeagleLover Always could use some good news, but yes...the Surgeon told me since it is not that severe as of yet, it will probably diminish....woo hoo!!

I think it will go away and NOT COME BACK! That's better than "probably diminish"! (That's a doctor's standard non-guarantee language.)

Edited by BeagleLover

I agree with Fat Sick &Nearly Dead- in fact part 2 is coming out in a couple weeks!

I also LOVE Hungry for Change which is awesome, and if you are REALLY motivated, food Matters TV which is an online Netflix for health!

that said, i would also schedule a specific time twice a day to get up, get out, and move. walking, gym, going to the park, etc. just do some movement. i also agree with maybe finding a support group. that is a lot to handle in one little year.

good luck!

Thank you to everyone for your support & suggestions. I have been back on track for 5 days now & I think the sugar cravings are about gone. I swear it felt like withdrawal...not that I know what that feels like, lol. I plan on seeing Fat Sick & Nearly Dead if I can find it at the library. I made an appointment with my old therapist for the 25th of this month. I fessed up to my partner about going to the store almost every day & getting junk to eat & then hiding the wrappers in the trunk of my car. It went well. We had a long talk. I went to my bariatric support group meeting Thursday night & that helped a lot too. One woman there is having the surgery next month & she weighs over 400 lbs. I looked at her & thought to myself, "If you keep going the way you are, you will end up back to where you were & you do NOT want that" I think once I get a few things off my chest in therapy, I will feel better. I did go for 1 20 min walk, used my punching bag one day & have used my pedal cycle twice for 30 min each time. I am trying to work up to either going to the gym or going back to Zumba. I HATE exercise so it is hard. I know all of you can relate in some way or another. Once again, thank you!

Those of us who don't like exercise can get some the sneaky way. On days when I don't feel like following my exercise plan, I put the TV on one of the music stations. My favorite is Classic Rock Workout which only plays oldies with at least 100 beats per minute. I crank that puppy up to a high enough volume that I can hear all through the house so that I can diddlybop while doing housework.

Miss Mac...I don't like to clean house either, lol! No, I have actually done that before....

Everyone has suggested getting therapy and I think that is a good idea. You went through a lot with the changes of jobs and losing your Mom is just awful. Take care of yourself and seek help.

I agree with therapy. It has also happened to me and it resorted to a huge weight gain, this was prior to WLS. I had lost in on my own but gained it all back. I understand that you say you have no time, but if you do not have time for yourself … who else will? You have to always take care of #1 because that is how you are able to be there for others in the long run. Remember you did this for you, take the appropriate steps to take care of yourself precious one. You do not realize how much self damage you inflict when you are in pain.