Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Started my liquid diet today....

So far I am doing ok. Had to put my dog down today so that has been stressful. My CoCo was my little girl (toy puddle)???? Did a lot today dealing with that situation. Walking around really good, 350 steps already today. I did gain 3lbs, is that normal after surgery. Is the lap ban 3lbs?

I had 1/2 egg today and had 1/2 of Protein Drink so far.

Sorry about your dog! That is devastating.

Wow you are doing some good eating. Keep up all that protein!

I gained weight as well but quickly lost it. However, stay off the scale. Easier said than done, I know!! I'm approaching the mushies stage and the weight will come of slower or it won't come off at all until I have a fill. sounds like this journey has been very emotional for you so far and you should focus on healing your body. I'm afraid that if you don't see weight loss that it could really crush you... This phase is all about healing not losing weight.

I am very sorry about your dog. :(

Sorry about your dog! That is devastating.

Wow you are doing some good eating. Keep up all that protein!

Yes the lost of my dog has been hard. Anyone who has pets can understand they are a part of the family. She was 16 year old, the day I came home from surgery she started having seizures again. That night she had seizures from 10pm until 3am. My husband was up with her all night. By the next morning she was so out of it a d when we took her to the vet he recommended putting her down. Crying after the surgery was painful. The muscles that we use in our stomach to cry are very sore.

Doing better today mentally and physically. I do feel my body getting stronger every day. My boss gave me the choice of coming back to work this Monday or the Monday after the holiday. I am going to go back the Monday after Thanksgiving. Really give myself the time to heal. I have given my JOB 25 years, I am going to take 3 extra days. ???? Go Lisa... If you knew me that is big for me because I always put my job first. People at my job are so confused because they've never seen me out, they are starting to whisper amongst themselves where is Lisa and what is going on LOL. Only 2 people at work know about my surgery. I don't want to share yet, if at all.

I gained weight as well but quickly lost it. However, stay off the scale. Easier said than done, I know!! I'm approaching the mushies stage and the weight will come of slower or it won't come off at all until I have a fill. sounds like this journey has been very emotional for you so far and you should focus on healing your body. I'm afraid that if you don't see weight loss that it could really crush you... This phase is all about healing not losing weight.

I am very sorry about your dog. :(

My husband loved your statement about stay off the scale, this phase is about healing not losing weight. You are so right and I agree with you. Thank you for that statement. It helps.