Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm sitting here freaking out! I'm having mine at 830am tomorrow morning I'm so emotional right now.???? I wish everyone the best????

I'm sitting here freaking out! I'm having mine at 830am tomorrow morning I'm so emotional right now. I wish everyone the best

I am freaking some as well. Just trying to remember that this is what I need for a healthier life

I'm sitting here freaking out! I'm having mine at 830am tomorrow morning I'm so emotional right now. I wish everyone the best

Your going to do great! Saying a prayer for you

Your going to do great! Saying a prayer for you

Awe thanks sweetie. I'm praying for u too... ????????????

I am freaking some as well. Just trying to remember that this is what I need for a healthier life

I know I'm sick to my stomach. I'm also reminding myself I'll be so happy when it's all over. I'll post soon as I'm not out of it❤️❤️❤️❤️

I know I'm sick to my stomach. I'm also reminding myself I'll be so happy when it's all over. I'll post soon as I'm not out of it❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am looking forward to hearing from you in a day or two. I will post how I am doing as soon as I can.

Just remember your going to rock it tomorrow :)

I am looking forward to hearing from you in a day or two. I will post how I am doing as soon as I can.

Just remember your going to rock it tomorrow :)

Awe thanks sweetie. Your also your gonna Rock also❤️ We've got this! Thank you for making me feel so much better tonight❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey guys, so surgery didn't go as planned. My doctor had an emergency and left me waiting for him up until 10pm. He arrived and rescheduled me for oct 13th. I was upset but took it that it wasn't meant to be yesterday. I am now home and I am just moping around. Everyone who had surgery yesterday and today, I hope you guys are doing good.

Yay I made it! It was not to bad of a night either???????????????????????? I hope everyone else is doing well today also❤️❤️

Yay I made it! It was not to bad of a night either???????????????????????? I hope everyone else is doing well today also❤️❤️

Congrats, I made it too! I had a difficult night with a Migraine. Here's to a new day.

Congrats, I made it too! I had a difficult night with a Migraine. Here's to a new day.

You go girl???? why did u get a headache? I hope today is a better day for u????

I made it though as well. Two days out drinking crystal light and had broth for the first time. I am sore, but that was to be expected/

I made it though as well. Two days out drinking crystal light and had broth for the first time. I am sore, but that was to be expected/

I'm glad your doing so well. My pain is gone but am I ever nauseous. I can't eat anything and last night was terrible. Do u have gas???

I'm glad your doing so well. My pain is gone but am I ever nauseous. I can't eat anything and last night was terrible. Do u have gas???

Yes I am gassy, but I can deal with that.

So for I have no nauseous issues at the this time.

I have had two Protein shakes, Water, an broth

Did the doctor give you medicine for your nausea?

Edited by Wmwallace