Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgendered Bandsters

Oh, Pamela-

We are all very good. Thanks for asking. A is in San Jose right now for work. How close to you is that? I could get a map...we are talking about taking a long weekend and going there together, she'll work some but play otherwise.

We are still going to Vegas but every other lap band talk person who said they would go has backed out or disappeared. I know it was long ago we talked about it so I don't blame them. So the theme for our weekend there has shifted form LBT to having a good time, just us. At anyrate, we'll be there in January, think you might drive up?

Sorry to hear you're super tight. That's a bitch. I'm looking forward to being tight and losing some weight again. Ugh. Was all that food yummy and Germanish? I miss Germanish food. :(

Just to let you know I haven't backed out.....I am still here and have made reservations at Treasure Island....see you there in January....looking forward to it!

Juli~

Thanks for the clarification. It makes me giggle. I am who I am. I was straight for 37 years...or was I. I fantasized about women only...but was w/ men. I wasn't living a lie or wasn't unhappy...I just was. Now, I have decided to be w/ a woman...love her and "get down" w/ her. Does that make me any less gay? I don't think so, but others might. There was a show on We called "Late in Life Lesbians". It talked about other women like me who made decisions later to be w/ women. My partner has never been w/ a man...is she gay"er" than me? Perhaps. But I'd say we were pretty equal last Tuesday :).

I think there is enough division and segregation in the world...within my own community...not accepted by me. If I were suddenly single, I would never date men again. So, there you go. I have no idea where that puts me on a scale though.

Funny you mentioned San Jose. I am gonna be there in March over Susanne's bday and am thinking of surprising her. I need to go for work, but we can play a bit in the evening! It is about 7 hours from me driving.

I am not sure about Vegas. But it is only 3.5 hours in the car so it is not a big deal for us. We just bought a very expensive leather sectional couch for each other for xmas. So we need to re-evaluate things. Plus we are going to Germany and Italy this summer!!! That is kinda the focus now.

Yes the food was good...well, it looked good. I really had a hard time for the past 2 weeks or so. Can't wait for just a bit to be taken out!

Have a great day!

xoxoxox

The rating system is like a Kinsey thing. How gay are you? For pity's sake, I don't get it. Being gay is more than how you have sex. The political and social ramifications go a long way too. People think I'm straight if they look at me. So I present as het but talk, socialize and screw as homo????

But using that scale only as a measures what makes you hot and bothered and that's how I read that scale, I'm a freaking 6. And only other gay girls get me there. Looking at straight girls or getting busy with them, they might as well be men. Because my interest is zero.

Okay, back to work.

Oh my, we all sound so serious .Actually, I only thought of the scale as a fun thing! never gave the "ramifications" a moments thought. I got too many other serious things in my life to be worried about that. but, so long as we are on the subject, I was officially a "late life lesbian" ( I guess) but was "getting busy" with women (gay or bi) when you were in diapers. Currently, now that I am married to a women in a state where it is legal, we are very much in love and here for the long term. My interest is zero in other women, but my appreciation for all women is still very much there!:whoo:

It's all a very odd thing, our attractions to people. My niece was very gay from day one. had serious relationships with women, even bought a house with one. then one day ( in her mid 30's) she decided to move in with her best male friend and has apparently been happy everafter. Go figure!!

arn't stright women who get "busy" with other women Bi? I think that should disquallify them from being stright! lol....just having fun now so please don't anyone get your panties in a twist.

:bump2::hat::fish2::whistle::nono::rockon::rockon::drum::popcorn::grouphug::doh::note::cocktail::director::eek::Banane20::P:Banane41::Banane40::Banane49::Banane59::):Banane26::nanahump::Banane59::car::Banane57::Banane56::Banane56::Banane56::Banane56::Banane55::woot: and how was your day? LOL...look at the banana's doing the nasty, hehehe

Pamela you are way to funny. I had an awesome day . Much better then the day before, I had to stay home, I was all doubled up. Don't know what was going on just a bug I guess, but much better.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Keep it Safe

Hi my people.

I'm so stoked. I just learned that I will be off from school for SIX weeks!

I start my MBA program in January, but the first session is only 3 weeks long so it starts at the end of the month, not at the beginning like I assumed.

I've not been out of school more than 2 weeks at one time since I started back in January 2005!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so sweet!

Oh, and yesterday's fill went well. I've got some serious restriction, but I can eat if I'm careful. So let's hope this knocks off some weight!

Happy Weekend,

J

Hey Juli~ Awesome news! What are you gonna do w/ all that time off? I suggest read a book or two. That is what I hate, being in school, is that I never can read books for pleasure. I might start one, but then I need to hit the "real" books. Enjoy your time off!

And...hello, 98 pounds gone. That is fanfuckingtastic! I am so proud of you.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy your weekend!

xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

:clap2:Way to go Juli, It took me a 1 1/2 years to see mine, I have only 5 more lbs to be at goal. No big hurry here. Sandy my partner of 15 years keeps telling me no more, she says I am like a whole new women. lol.

I go the 1st of the year to get braces, so I will have a new smile in a couple of years to go with the new body. lol. I am going to commit to an exercise program of some kind to see if I can get the extra skin to draw up before I go and do a Tummy Tuck. There is still a few lbs of fat left in the middle section, if you know what I mean. Well ok, enough of that.

Be safe everyone.

I'm getting one on Thursday. I'm hoping it moves the scale for me too. I've been stuck for weeks.

So, who's done with their holiday shopping?? :heh:

I am almost done with my shopping. I have two things left to get and i will be done. I hate the stores this time of year, except for the additional cute guys out and about...lol. Which might be why I took a Santa pic last week.

santa3.jpg

I am curious, did any of you go through a period in which you just didn't want to weigh yourself? I haven't weighed in almost three weeks because I just don't want to know. My doctor seems to be happy with my progress, so that is a good thing.

Hey, Glad I found htis tread. I am a gay bear just starting this journey. My bf had bypass and went from 365 to 180 in 18 months. He motivatred me. I spoke to my dr. and he thinks this is best option for me. We'll see how it goes. I worry about approval from insurance. Talk to you all later.

Tom