Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any One Up For an Exercise Challenge?

Marie, OMG! I took a zero on an oral report from my favorite teacher! I worked really hard on my shyness "problem" after that, but losing this weight has been a real boon. I feel better about myself now than I felt when I weighed the same for several years -- of course, that was going up the scale and now I am going down. :)

Thank you for the kind words (and the generous offer of the bat-wing gift, Betty :laugh.) I really needed that today. GULP...I did my official weigh-in (for my records) today and I lost nothing, due to gaining a pound or two since Monday...I'm sure it is "water weight" and not the halloween candy I ate. :straight

Well, buckle up and back on track. And I agree, Betty deserves the Best Bandster of the Week award. :)

It's amazing what a little hope can do for us! Losing weight has helped us focus on other things and get on with living life. Congratulations to all of us "Bunch of Losers"!

Thanks again Becky! You made me smile again!

Walked about 40 minutes at the store today.

I was planning on getting on the treadmill to, but had company when I got home.

I met the excersize challenge for the week. Walked around the park and did an extra lap to make up for bad eating. I'm going to start a new junk food trend now, since I've been overindulging so I'm not losing.

I figured working out with the kids at my part time job is a way to keep exercising and not feel guilty if I don't go to the gym. I have a lot of workout tapes plus membership to a gym. Today when I get home I will also do walk away the pounds. Do you all think I am over doing it with the situps nd jumping jacks seeing that I'm in my 4th week post-op. I don't hurt and I only do 10-20 of each and 1 rep. But I know the running is good my legs are sore from the stretching.

Selecia

10/06/04

1st fill 11/12/04 can't wait because I can eat a lot more than the first two weeks post op

290/???/140 Still decided to wait to weigh myself

I did 25 minutes on the treadmill yesterday, went shopping and did a lot of walking, cleaned house.

I did 25 minutes on the treadmill today, did some laundry, and sat on my butt!

My exercise yesterday -- dancing! My husband is happy that I will at least consider dancing again. :) Had a fun time at 2 parties, one a dance, one not. I didn't do too bad with the eating, although I don't expect a loss this week. One more day for this candy-laden holiday!

Holy smoke am I beat up! I rode my motorcycle in the mad wind today for hours and hours on the highway, then played tackle football (well, I went shopping at Sam's, Walmart, and Petco, which is actually worse than football.) I know I burned a zillion calories cuz my feet are killing me and my hands are shaking and my my muscles are exhausted. And I'm just sitting down for a couple minutes, because company is on the way. I have to do all my floors right now, then I promised the neighbor kids to go trick or treating. I'm gonna fall over! So I earned the candy that I ate and will most likely eat later! I'm a liar and I'm trying to justify screwing up the junk food challenge again.

Wow! You ladies are doing great!!! I did a Curves work out Saturday and then walked about 10 blocks with the kids trick or treating. I ate way too much candy though-probably should exercise 2x today! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

I don't love this thread. It reminds me of what all I could/should be doing. I was happy with my ostrich theory. I've had my head in the sand so long my body dos'nt want to exercise BUT I did manage to walk on the TM for 20 min. yesterday AND did a lot of walking with the kids for Halloween so I feel better already!

Well I am starting with a trainer tommorow so I am not to excited but I hope it will help me to get motivated again I will let you know how it goes.

4/19/02

299/271/???

dr. Spegiel