Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 week stall and late cycle

Ugh. I'm a week late on my cycle (no not PG)

And I have gained 1lb back. I was sleeved 7/21 and Im only at 22lbs lost. I feel like Im starving with no results

I was in the same boat......it is so depressing when you are not dropping weight. Make sure you are getting all of your Protein in and all of your Water in. I thought I was getting "most" of my Water in. I downloaded an app to track it and I wasn't getting enough water in. It helped when I started drinking more water,

I was in the same boat......it is so depressing when you are not dropping weight. Make sure you are getting all of your Protein in and all of your Water in. I thought I was getting "most" of my water in. I downloaded an app to track it and I wasn't getting enough water in. It helped when I started drinking more water,

@@TEXASLADY52 what was the app?

Waterlogged-Drink More....you set reminders and it works with a FitBit

@@allesun don't despair as keep in mind it hasn't been a month and you have lost 22 pounds ! That is amazing and when was the last time you lost that kind of weight in less than 1 month? Also the 1 pound (and more) gain is normal right before your period. Being late is fine your body is changing more than you know and that includes hormonally too. You are rocking it get your Water and Protein in and keep doing what you are doing. Maybe add some walking if your doctor has cleared you for it.

Thanks. I just keep looking at other folks post about how much they have lost and they were sleeved after me. I've got the post op stall blues

Thanks. I just keep looking at other folks post about how much they have lost and they were sleeved after me. I've got the post op stall blues

Hi! I feel the same way. I keep wondering why I'm not losing weight as fast as others. I had a stall for 13days. Then lost 2.5lbs over 2 days. Then gained 1lb the next day and am now down again....But I've only lost 2.5lbs in 17 days. I lost 11lbs that first week after surgery. My surgery was July 23rd. I keep wondering what I'm doing wrong...not eating enough, eating too much. I just don't know.

Keep in mind that many of the listings for weight lost also includes pre-sleeve weight loss, myself included. I lost 32 prior to my sleeve, so my actual weight loss after sleeve is 40. The listing is just the way it appeared after I created my weight loss ticker. Also, if you started at a higher weight / BMI your loss will be quicker initially, and if you are a male, again the weight loss will be quicker. Never compare yourself to anyone else, you are unique and special :)

I hit a long stall (3-4 weeks) at 1 month and again at 5 months. I also know I retain Fluid big time when I'm PMSing. The thing is, I'm not having periods, just cyclical pms. Haven't had one since April or May. My face breaks out, I'm moody and the scale just stands still, even without an actual period. As soon as symptoms go always, weight falls off. I've done nothing but keep doing what I need to do. I've lost 92 since last August. 28 preop. The rest since surgery in March. All this despite stalls that made me want to cry. Point is, stay the course and it will budge, eventually.