Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If You Don't Mind . How Many Months Did This Take . ?

I'm 1 year and 2 months out. But I haven't loss in the past 3 months or so.

@@Mrs.RRn

Your transformation is nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!!! How long did it take you to lose this much weight? You look very young. So smart to address this now. Any tips or advice for others to be successful? Have you had any cravings? Any temptation to cheat on your eating plan? Are you exercising? What type of exercise, if so? You should be so proud of yourself!!!!

Congrats you look great keep up the great job.

day of surgery vs current

@@Mrs.RRn

I am soooo sick of these comments :angry:

hot, amazing, wonderful, cute, sexy etc. etc. :angry:

so far at least 30 people think you look "nice" :wacko:

you would have thought you lost 112.6 lbs or something :blink:

oh wait, you did!!! :blink:

Gotcha!!! ;)

hey friend,

you knew i was kidding, right??!!! ;)

luv,luv your pics :)

you look and are ACES!!! :)

continue to enjoy your healthier, happier, longer life :)

who deserves it more :)

kathy

congrats

Edited by proudgrammy

I to have stabilized and you and I are about the same amount of time out from surgery. Some people look healthy they say that about me. Some people say you may look younger they say that about me also. But you had the most miraculous transformation. I hope that you feel as well as you look. I congratulate you on your journey.

Mark, Edmond Oklahoma

omg! YOU LOOK AWESOME GIRLFRIEND!

@@Mrs.RRn

Your transformation is nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!!! How long did it take you to lose this much weight? You look very young. So smart to address this now. Any tips or advice for others to be successful? Have you had any cravings? Any temptation to cheat on your eating plan? Are you exercising? What type of exercise, if so? You should be so proud of yourself!!!!

Thanks!

Tips: well, I just follow the rules, eat real food, no more than 4oz at a time, Protein first, no bread/rice/pasta/potatoes, drink Water, and exercise. :)

Cravings? Minimal. I usually crave food that isn't "bad" for me... Like watermelon or Quest bars. And the few times I've given in to something I THOUGHT I wanted (like a french fry, or bite of a cupcake) it never seemed to taste as good as I remember. THANKFULLY.

And yes, I exercise quite a bit. I started with mainly cardio and light (5-15 lbs wts). But after losing weight I quickly realized that's not the body shape I was after. So I began lifting heavier weights 3-4 times a day. I still do some cardio, but not every day as I had been. I also go to yoga and BodyFlow classes a few times a week.

Amazing! Congratulations

@FedUpwithBeingFat

Bravo to you for posting the FABULOUS meal pics! That is the BEST visual for what we will be eating. I have been curious about types and quantities of food. This is SUPER HELPFUL!!!!

When you say "this is not the body you were after" what do you mean? Was your shape too "flabby", did you want more muscle tone, How is yoga helping you? Sorry for so many questions, but we are about the same starting weight and your information and pics have been SO HELPFUL!!!

That's amazing makes me so excited! Congratulations!

@@FedUpwithBeingFat

Bravo to you for posting the FABULOUS meal pics! That is the BEST visual for what we will be eating. I have been curious about types and quantities of food. This is SUPER HELPFUL!!!!

When you say "this is not the body you were after" what do you mean? Was your shape too "flabby", did you want more muscle tone, How is yoga helping you? Sorry for so many questions, but we are about the same starting weight and your information and pics have been SO HELPFUL!!!

I'm glad you find the photos helpful!!! That's what I was hoping for! :)

Not the body i was after: I felt too boney. I could see all my ribs in the mirror - it just wasn't a good look for me. I wanted a little more muscle and curves.

I first started yoga for a little strength.. But strength., flexibility, elongating muscles, relaxation/meditation.

Congratulations on your success! You are a great example of what following the program can do!

Congratulations!! You should be very proud of yourself for this great accomplishment.

Simpy amazing! Congratulations to you.