Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dairy Queen has a vanilla orange bar that is delicious and it only has 60 calories, 0 fat and drum roll 4 grams of sugar!!! It is so good and big! They come in a box from the freezer at DQ. Really satisfies my sweet craving.

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!! All true believers know that GRAPE is the only flavor that satisfies!!! :P

But..... now that I think about it, orange is the color of the sun and the sun supplies the energy to give the Earth life... so without frozen orange pops, the Earth might wither and die. EAT MORE ORANGE, EAT MORE ORANGE, EAT MORE ORANGE, EAT MORE ORANGE!!!

Silly me, I ordered a sugar-free Dilly Bar. 190 calories and 13 grams of fat. Luckily it was packaged with nutrition information, and into the trash it went! Next time I will go for the orange vanilla bar! :)

I am so afraid to eat real sugar. I had some homemade potato salad and it had miracle whip in it and the next day, I felt like I was having an out of body experience - the whole day. It made me feel really weird. I thought it was something else that I ate, but then I put it in my salmon to make it moist and that same feeling happened the day after. Either I am all of a sudden intolerant of Miracle Whip or it's the sugar. I haven't had the courage to try either again. Sounds delicious though!!!

i already do that, but I want a DQ baby cone so bad that it hurts :P

Try sugar free popsicles. The ones we bought have only 15 calories and no sugar.

They make sugar free ice cream with Protein in it pretty good I got it at wall mart .

I find I have no problems as long as it's less than 10 grams of sugar.. That is the amount my doc said is ok. I had rny 8&1/2 weeks ago. Fatty foods make me feel super ill. I can't tolerate mayo or butter which for me is a good thing!!!! Down 35 pounds and my bmi is 31 almost to overweight bmi woohoooooo!!!!

Right near the sugar free popsickles, Wal-Mart has fudge pops. Still, I worry about the measly carbs in it.

Dairy Queen has a vanilla orange bar that is delicious and it only has 60 calories, 0 fat and drum roll 4 grams of sugar!!! It is so good and big! They come in a box from the freezer at DQ. Really satisfies my sweet craving.

Gonna go check for these ASAP! Thanks!

I'm interested in the sugar free, Protein ice cream from Walmart...What is it called?

Thanks

post-218935-0-91780400-1406472511_thumb.jpg

Here it is I get it at wallmart

I get artic zero from Walmart 1/2c has 37 calories 0 fat and 3.5 Protein. It is also lactose free. I love it only problem is I can eat the whole pint and it is pricey.