Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Aspiration Problems

hi janell,

i am newly banded (3/30) and i dont have any fill and i had aspiration pneumonia. i am on 2 different antibiotics to clear it up.

the only way they could tell was by taking a chest xray. did you have this done?

i definitely feel better since i started the antibiotics.

i got the pneumonia about 3 weeks after my surgery.

hi janell,

i am newly banded (3/30) and i dont have any fill and i had aspiration pneumonia. i am on 2 different antibiotics to clear it up.

the only way they could tell was by taking a chest xray. did you have this done?

i definitely feel better since i started the antibiotics.

i got the pneumonia about 3 weeks after my surgery.

Wow! Will you be able to get fills? Usually aspiration only occurs when you are too tight.

hi carlene,

actually i think this may have been my fault.

even tho' the 3 rules: eat small bites, eat slowly and dont drink while eating...sounded easy in theory. it was more difficult then i thought.

early on i could eat. i think i may have violated above and irritated my esophagus. and then i was PB'ing. so i think in all of this i may have taken in foreign matter in my lungs.

a friend of mine is a doctor and i saw her last weekend and she said the mouth has the most bacteria.

the upside is....i'm not hungry at all.

i did read somewhere on this site that some people dont need fills for awhile.

however i would like to start eating again. i'm still pretty much on liquids (Protein shakes, soups) and Vitamins. i feel great however.

before being banded i realize the quantity and quality of food i had been eating made me feel like cr#p

Josie...

I am not a doctor, but this does not sound right. You have no fill and should not be PBing. An unfilled band is, essentially, no band at all.

I hope you are going to have your first fill done under fluoro so the band doctor can check your band.

hi carlene

yes i did have a fluroscope check and the band was "perfect" per my doc.

i'm going to give this a few more weeks and see what happens...

it seems weird that i cant eat....but my doctor says all is ok.

Vacationing is probably the best activities to do. This is a good aid to minimize tension because of daily operate. However, so that you can enjoy numerous vacation, it is important to be area that gives at ease and also hassle-free accommodation. With regards to this, <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyhMey4CVE'>reflections apartments</a> are usually the very best. It's less expensive than hotel, however are cozy and hassle-free. For anyone who is on the verge of traveling so you would like to live in that condo, here’s your manual so that you can have the best one.

Guideline about Picking out Reflections Apartments

• Research -- this is the very first thing you need to carry out to get the very best 1. You might want your listings of all condominiums found upon the place you are generally going to. The list behaves as the options. While studying, be certain that the people you possessed provided out there tend to be spectacular and excellent. This can basically be completed by studying evaluations.

• Contact the condominiums -- find time to phone as well as make contact with the actual house. Giving them a call is a great approach to understand the type of lodging they provide. Wherever possible, through the discussion, ask the things that you'd like to learn in addition to your own be in the best place. Do not forget to ask about for the particular costs as well as the possible expenses which you might obtain intended for being at the place. In addition, inquire likewise this utility bills in addition to facilities the actual places offer.

• Compare ( space ) after dialling and also meeting up with the actual apartments rentals, review the info you will get. Look at all the things incorporated with it specially the costs, the venue and the style of lodging they furnish. Comparing, be sure that you will certainly find the one which provide best deals in terms of cost and service.

• Decide -- after comparing, perform the determination right away. It is to prevent offering your purports to others. For the reason that pertaining to revenue goal you will discover apartments giving present to individuals that quickly do a reservation right after speaking. Consequently, after deciding what one is the best, do booking you wish you are able to.

Fundamental essentials stuff that have to bear in mind when choosing reflections apartments. To do the project effectively, marketing and advertising to accomplish it ahead of time. If you can ,, have lots of time to study as well as think about the top deals. Using this, you're sure that you're going to develop the best position to keep on in your trip.

TradingComputers - Video Wall - Forex Computer - Multi Monitor Graphics -

-
-

reflections apartments

Reflections Apartments