Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any september 2014 gastric sleevers?

[qiuoteI name=AngPel72" post="3597471" timestamp="1410234335]

Had my sleeve surgery on 9/3/14. I am surprised that I feel hungry. Anyone else experience this?

Been in the pre op diet 8days and I've lost appetite! I can't bare to eat another yogurt or bowl of Soup. Help?! I'm struggling mentally and have spoken to my dietician but she wasn't any help

I am booked sept 19! Terrified and beyond excited all at once!!! Is it weird to be scared not to be able to rely on food!? It's been my security for sooo long!!

Had my sleeve surgery on 9/3/14. I am surprised that I feel hungry. Anyone else experience this?

I was sleeved September 15th and today i feel as if i could eat the house down...obviously I know I can't and my body would not allow it...but I'm so hungry today!

I had my sleeve in September 25! 2 weeks post op doing great! I have lost 25 pounds and 5"! Still trying to figure out my full point and trying to remember not to drink too much too fast ! Good luck to everyone that is scheduled❤️keep us posted on your progress!

It seems I gained 4 lbs. I had a terrible weakness over the weekend and the last 2 days. I realized I could eat anything I want and binged. I am over 31 lbs. (Surgery on September 8th) At 5 weeks, but am afraid I have put weight back on. I was doing so good. :( Yes, I know - No Sugar.

It seems I gained 4 lbs. I had a terrible weakness over the weekend and the last 2 days. I realized I could eat anything I want and binged. I am over 31 lbs. (Surgery on September 8th) At 5 weeks, but am afraid I have put weight back on. I was doing so good. :( Yes, I know - No Sugar.

Just goes to show, the didn't fix our brains. In a way, I am a little envious of you because most days I just want to eat so badly, and I can't. My surgery was 9/16 and if I get in 300 calories a day, that would be a lot. I see my husband and kids eat and it makes me so sad because it's painful to even take a bite of some foods. My brain is so into the fat person mindset that I am actually depressed about not being able to eat. I really hope this feeling goes away.

You can always always go back to basics. We will slip up, but we have a great new tool that will respond and help us get back in track. Don't dwell. Just get right back at it. 27 pounds or 31 pounds.... Tis amazing!!!

Just goes to show, the didn't fix our brains. In a way, I am a little envious of you because most days I just want to eat so badly, and I can't. My surgery was 9/16 and if I get in 300 calories a day, that would be a lot. I see my husband and kids eat and it makes me so sad because it's painful to even take a bite of some foods. My brain is so into the fat person mindset that I am actually depressed about not being able to eat. I really hope this feeling goes away.

OMG angel I feel your pain! I am never hungry and that is about how many calories I am taking in on a great day. My family eats and I just sit there and watch. I get sick when I eat anything really. I mean no pain or problems but I remember what it was to be able to eat and I do.miss it :( I just told.me husband the other day I wished to God I could eat, just a little of anything besides mashed potatoes or soup!!! Or something besides Water that I can drink

I had my VSG on Sept. 18

How's all the Sept. 2014 Sleevers doing?

I'm doing ok. I'm dealing with hunger issues. I tend to stray a bit on weekends. I had a few Atkins bars and an extra yogurt. I try and workout during the week. I use the treadmill and resistance bands.

I am down almost 50 pounds since this crazy journey started.

The one thing I am most looking forward to is being under 200 pounds. That's gonna be big.

I am really liking the way I've been catching my husband checking me out.

But I am seeing my skin getting loose and flappy.

One bonus is I am making dinner almost every single night, even on weekends.

A bad thing is I am eating Peanut Butter off a spoon too often and I need to cut it down.