Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can't Live Without It...

Central vacuum - we've had it and I wouldnt again. Not great suction from the end of a 20 foot hose, you cant go past something with a good rotating brush/turbo head combo that really cleans your carpets.

Things I cannot live without......

1) My Victoria Secret lotions....they smell so good

2) Starbucks vanilla Latte with extra foam

3) My blender......I have become a big Protein shake maker and the kids are wanting fruit shakes now which is great!!!

4) My Digital cable taping device.....I love to sit down and fast forward threw the commercials and watch my favorite shows.

5) I cannot live with out my tapatia hot sauce.....I love everything spicy but the band has not made that very easy to continue with.

You know you live in the year 2007 when you have to enter a password to use your microwave.......................a joke I read recently but so true.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fiance (ONE MONTH TO HUSBAND)

My computer and high speed internet (complete with wireless network). I'd almost rather have no internet, than slow internet. (set up by above mentioned future DH)

A hair brush, I hate it when my hair is tangly; and along the same vein, my hair straightener, even though sometimes I'm too lazy to use it.

My kitties {funny anecdote; I heard this funny noise and I couldn't figure out what it was. I feed my kitties soft food as a treat every few days, and I give it to them on a paper plate. The paper plate from the day before (which had been polished clean, as much as paper can) was still on the floor, and one of my cats was licking it, the noise was her rough tongue against the dry paper.}

My fiance (ONE MONTH TO HUSBAND)

You're getting married! Congratulations! Maybe you'll post some pictures.

I'm adding a couple:

Mixed, washed, organic greens that come in those big tubs. Love those! Saves messing around washing and drying lettuce.

Also very sharp knives. I hate dull knives. I left a Tomato knife at my MIL's place because hers were all so dull. We moved to another town for a couple of years and when we returned I found that she had given it away because she was afraid of it. Give me strength.

I've contributed a few times, so now I'm gonna take.

Central vaccuum. We have been getting bids and it looks like we're right around $1200. I've heard great reviews on them. But it's hard to imagine something having good suction when you're on the other end of a 20ft hose. So - central vaccuum. Works? Worth it?

I've never had one, but I worked for a real estate company for about 5 years and saw quite a few houses that had them, talked to owners,etc. It's a selling point if/when you sell, but most people said they were not impressed and would not spend the money on one in the future.

Repairs can be expensive (several people found this out when faced with having theirs fixed in order to pass inspection).

I love my dyson. I've been surprised by it actually. I have really bad allergies so I was worried it would kick up dust or be a pain to empty. Nope, its great. It just sucks it up. Now I have a mini lop. He likes to push hay out of his cage. Well I don't know if he means to, at least all the time.. but he can be messy. The dyson works on it better than the shopvac. Much better. The shopvac with its big hose would keep getting clogged up, etc. So I tried using the dyson. It might clog up once or twice, but its really easy to take it apart to unclog and fix and it clogs a lot less and sucks up a lot more. Plus the hose is nice and long so I just plop it on the couch if I want to vacume the mini blinds (I have an attachment for that), and there is a mattress attachment or something that is great for furniture and bedding (like after its made, or even unmade and I just want to get the dog hair up). The only word of caution is to be careful vacuming over small wires with it. I used to do that with my dirt devil because it wouldn't make a difference. This thing will suck anything up and even if you turn it off and pull the wires out, it might still cause the wires to not function.

My hubby.

Tivo and the dish.

My kitchenaid. No more breaking handmixers for me. A good handmixer with drinkmixer attachment. I'm all about more power.

Crystal lite to go. I'm addicted to it!

My notebook computer and my wireless and my software that helps me do stuff (like one note and adobe acrobat pro) and the internet. And other people who use the internet so I don't lose papers. My scanner. So I can put things on my computer before I lose them. The fax and printer/copier.

Cell phone

PDA

Now I can find it! Its from the sharper image. Its a beeping thing. It has these little disks you attach to stuff either a ring or adhesive. There is a base unit thats like a remote that is magnetic and goes on the fridge. Now when I can't find my wallet, or my keys I just get the thing off of the fridge and the press the right button (they are labelled) and if it is in range my wallet will beep back. If it doesn't I know I am not in range so I keep walking and pressing the button until it does beep back. And then I keep doing it as I get warmer and warmer until I can find it. Its really been a lifesaver. With this thing I have found my keys when they were between the side of the couch cushion and the couch liner of all places. My husband will sometimes lose his wallet or keys and then we would have to look for them forever. Like it would be twenty minutes and we were always late. Or he couldn't let himself in the door if he didn't have house keys, etc. Now he can just use this. Occasionally a battery goes dead and that old panicky feeling comes back. Those batteries get replaced immediately.

Contacts, and glasses.

hair dye. My hair is a much prettier shade when chemically altered (but it wouldn't necessarily know it was chemical, especially since people assume it isn't all the time. My natural color, the last time I checked, was a dull mousy ginger colour. So I die it a more vibrant red)

Modern medicine. I wouldn't be breathing without my drugs. Or staying awake.

books and periodicals. And good bookshelves to hold them.

Sunscreen.

Air conditioning. One of my favorite parts of summer. I remember life we had it.

My pets

Conditioner (though I guess Shampoo is important too).

Prepackaged foods. I just think its wonderful all the stuff I can buy. All the Soups, sliced fruit, sliced veggies, sliced cheese, sliced meat, frozen dinners.

Sometimes I think about a bread-maker, but I'm not sure it would be worth it since I have the kitchen aid now. That mixes it for me so all I have to do is let it rise and then put it in a pan pretty much.

Did I mention ben and jerry's?

What is the one thing that you have that you wish you NEVER bought or don't want poeple to know that you bought it?

I'll admit it, I got the Flow-be. I've used it and it works, but people snicker when I tell them that i have one.

I'll admit it, I got the Flow-be. I've used it and it works, but people snicker when I tell them that i have one.

That's awesome. I always wondered if anyone ever bought those things!

yes, we had a flowbee too. My husband wanted it, so we ordered one. He gets up earlier than me, and I am always so afraid when I come in the room and QVC is on. He has ordered....2 sets of pots and pans,The Showtime Rotesserie(sp),this multi-piece cheese slicer thing..you turn this handle,grill utensils,and 2 more sets of pots and pans(for 2 sons).

-Mary Kay (skincare & cosmetics)

-Iced Green Tea (Panera Bread)

-Crystal Lite to Go

-Laptop/Hi-Speed Access

-Sleep # Bed (I'm a 45 - 50)

I do have a pretty expensive coffee machine and I also have a Vita Mix, the Vita Mix makes the best coffees and I have to be very carefull how I prepare them. Fat content can be horrific. The coffee machine makes wonderful lattes, etc... I love them both...

Also by Dyson, it comes in very handy with 4 dogs...:faint:

What's a Flow-be? Is that one of those vacuum hair cutting devices?

What is a Flow-bee?:help: