Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Large Penis Posts

I'm waiting for someone to register Mr. Ow

That's who will get my attention.

Mr Yo: Excellent point. Another point to ponder: the more you exercise your legs, the better the circulation and consequently enhanced libido.

Oh really!

Carlene: Blown away? Sure, sure, you're a good Catholic girl. Right. ;)

Your mind's in the gutter, girlfriend......AGAIN.

LOL

Carlene: Sad, but true. If I were older and a man, I'd qualify as a dirty old man, I reckon. ;)

I must say though that it's fun to be me! ;)

oh my! how have I missed this entertaining thread for so long? One of my first sexual partners had a huge one and he was also a bad lover. He thought he could just whip it out, wave it around and I'd be aroused. No. My wonderful lover/partner now is I guess normal sized and regularly sends me over the moon. He's also the first guy I've dated that didn't name his penis (not that there's anything wrong with that) tee hee.

Naming the penis...that reminds me of a funny story, when D(s)S was about 11 he was jumping over the back of the couch (it was in the middle of the room, so the back was easily accessible) and flopping down onto the cushions. His father and I both told him to stop doing that, that he would break the couch, or himself.

He wouldn't listen...about ten minutes and two or three more flops later I hear "OOOOOOO MY GOD, OSCAR!!!! MY OSCAR!!!!!!"

DH starts snickering and I am in the kitchen cooking dinner wondering what's going on. Here he comes, basically crawling into the kitchen, one hand on his "Oscar." He pulls himself up the fridge and grabs a bag of frozen food from the freezer and slinks away, crying quietly.

He didn't jump over the back of the couch anymore.:heh:

Ok, I was going to keep my mouth shut.. I'm quite dirty it seems, but I didn't want anyone to think badly of me.. but since you're all on board with this kind of talk, I'm there! ;)

Faith- It's funny you said that about the 'is it in yet?'..that's my all time favorite horror story. When I was in college, there was this guy I met at a club.. he was HOT.. and I was havin a good time, and we went back to his place. He had all these gimmicks.. had black lights, round bed, zebra stripe (ehhhh).. it was hard not to giggle at his antics. He was about 6'0, average body.. nothing to give away his 'size'. So we're getting into it, and I finally asked him 'Why isn't it hard yet?'.. this was about 15 minutes in, never had a guy take so long (I haven't been with THAT many guys.. but still). He said 'it is'.. so I thought since I'd been partying and the black light and all, I just was clumsy. So we get to it, and I go "put it in already!' or something similar.. he got pissed off. Then it dawned on me.. and I burst into tears from laughter!!!! Needless to say he threw me out, but now I have my smallest man ever story. The biggest was 10 inches, length isn't all that important, my inside isn't 10 inches long! So it was a bust. I prefer girth. Fiance was my best ever, and so I decided to keep him around.. don't tell him that though, don't need his head to get any bigger.. no pun intended ;)

Another point to ponder: the more you exercise your legs, the better the circulation and consequently enhanced libido.

Or we could go one step further (or dirtier LOL) the better the strength in your thighs, the better you can wrap them around your man LOL.

Oh darn i'm gonna get real dirty now LOL, the more weight I lost the deeper my husband was able to go, anyone else get that?

Now when I was younger the saying was, "It's not the length and it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise."

Now it's, "Hurry up."

I haven't heard that one LOL. In my area, people say, "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean."

or

"You don't have the touch the bottom, as long as you tickle the sides."

You are all a trip, I would love to beable to get together with all of you and have drinks and a girly chit-chat.