Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What did you eat today?

Lunch: 2 ounces shredded boiled chicken, lettuce, Tomato, avocado and shredded cheese

Snack: oatmeal

Dinner: Premier Protein shake

Snack: 1 ounce pistachio and half a small gala apple

You do not want to know! I finally feel better and I ate a bunch today! 885 calories! Lol.

I am so bad....I only had muscle milk intense that has 40 grams of Protein and a handful of almonds. Just haven't been hungry all day. And been drinking a ton of Water. I am always thirsty.

I am so bad....I only had muscle milk intense that has 40 grams of Protein and a handful of almonds. Just haven't been hungry all day. And been drinking a ton of Water. I am always thirsty.

I stay thirsty all the time.

Bkft: premier Protein shake

Snack: oatmeal & boiled egg

Lunch: chicken salad, 5 baked potato chips, 15 baby carrots, 30 cal packet of fat free ranch dressing

Snack: pear and handful of peanuts

Dinner: ??? Don't know yet!

I stay thirsty all the time.

Don't do that to yourself....drink as much Water as you can. I carry a bottle of water every where I go no matter where I am going...water is super important for the diet. You can do it.

Breakfast:Premier Protein snack shake

Snack:Cheese stick

Lunch: Light and fit cherry chocolate yogurt

Pretzel

Snack: meat and cheese roll-up

Dinner: pulled pork, corn on the con

Snack: watermelon!

Bkft: Premier Protein shake Snack: oatmeal & boiled egg Lunch: chicken salad, 5 baked potato chips, 15 baby carrots, 30 cal packet of fat free ranch dressing Snack: pear and handful of peanuts Dinner: ??? Don't know yet!

How much oatmeal do you have? Just asking so I can also follow your pattern. You have a good regiment and I would like to follow your meal plans. Thnks!

Breakfast: 1 poached egg with cheese & ham, 1/2 strawberry, 2 red grapes, bite of cantelope & honeydew melon, 3 blackberries & 4 blueberries.

Snack: 1/2 Protein bar (Quest)

Lunch: 1 oz bbq chicken, 2 bites bbq Beans, 2 oz pork with mandarin oranges & sweet glaze (yummy)

Snack: 11 oz of V8 fruit juice

Dinner: pulled pork on 1 slice low carb bread

Later on I'll have one or two sugar free popsicles.

For lunch I've gotten into the habit of going to Golden Corral and getting takeout. They have a great selection and I generally pay less than 2.00 for a small container. Sometimes it will last me for two meals.

8am - Belvita breakfast biscuts, 10 am - Swiss Miss hot cocoa, noon- 1/4 chicken thigh, watermelon, snack - 1/4 cup pistacios, M n M 's. 7 pm - 2 bites meatloaf , pineapple , lots of Water

Don't do that to yourself....drink as much Water as you can. I carry a bottle of water every where I go no matter where I am going...water is super important for the diet. You can do it.

today I had 8 oz water and 10 oz drink better. And also ten bites of retried Beans. That's a first for me. Surgery was 4/25 and I was so happy to drink the water and it not upset my stomach.

today I had 8 oz Water and 10 oz drink better. And also ten bites of retried Beans. That's a first for me. Surgery was 4/25 and I was so happy to drink the water and it not upset my stomach.

Keep up the good work. You will be able to drink more later on...your body is still healing and will for sometime.

Today I had a boiled egg in the morning, afternoon I had 4oz ground turkey which I cooked yesterday in taco seasoning and with the turkey I had some cheese. Had some nuts for a snack, and for dinner 4 oz chickpeas with some

Onions and tomatoes. And been drinking Water through out the day. So far I have had 48oz of water.

Today's menu

Breakfast: chocolate Peanut Butter Protein shake with powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chocolate Splendor, PB2, Skim Milk, Water * Ice

Lunch: Quest White Chocolate Protein Bar

Snack: Celery sticks with 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter, topped with almonds

Dinner: 2 Egg & cheese omelet with 3 ounces corned beef