Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Guys, what do you consider your ideal pants size ?

@@suitechicguy that's awesome!

I am 32/34 depending on what style of pants. This is coming from a 52. I never thought I would be below 36

Right now I am a 48/50. Would love to get back to a 32 but will be happy to put on a pair of 38s!

According to Men's Health formula I need to be 8'4" tall and I'd look great! My BMI would be good too probably. Maybe HGH is the key? (Just joking before I get lambasted)

I think I've hit bottom. I've gone from a size 52 to a size 30. I've also gone from a size XXL shirt to a size S. Ha ha I'm having trouble finding sizes that fit me. It's taken me a year a half to get this far. I am a slow looser. Many times I've been upset hearing how much people 'have lost. So far I've lost 125 pounds going from 309 to 184 pounds. According to BMI for my height 5'10 I am still over weight. To be normal weight I need to loose another 10 pounds. My PCP says not to loose another pound. My nutritionist says I can loose the 10 pounds but not a pound more. I see my Bariatric surgeon Dr. Rivas at Stanford in June to talk about removing the excess skin. I don't have much because,?I lost so slow but I still want to see to have the procedure done. I've already spoken to my insurance company and they said I am covered and will approve the surgery. I just need the doctor's request. It won't cost me a dine since I am already over my out of pocket maximum for the year. I am 52 and happy with my weigh and clothes sized for the first time in years.

Last post on this thread was Nov 19th. I was in a 42 waist. Now February 28th, I can proudly proclaim I'm in a 38 waist. Down from a 58 waist just 20 months ago. Almost two feet off my frame gone. I feel damn proud of that. I think I'm gonna finally end up between a 34/36. And I'll be more than okay with that. I'm in the size where I can now virtually shop for clothing anywhere I want too. I'm no longer just forced into Big and Tall stores for clothing anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910P using the BariatricPal App

If I go by the link to that Men's Health article with the 2:1 ratio then 36" would be my ideal. Good number to shoot for then

So this was posted about a month post-op. I can say that is WAS a good number to shoot for and I am currently wearing 36"s

Since this post my 36" Levi 559s are getting loose around the waist. I could probably wear 34"s. I asked for a pair for Christmas. Even if they don't fit it will be a goal.

I am now in a 32" Levi 559 and a 34 in my dress slacks. I can't imagine going down another size.

I'm now a 30/30 at 5'10 same length (Inseam) as waist! Used to be a 40/30...I'm nearing 140 pound range from 239 high. I have lost slow and don't seem to have any lose skin?! I wear medium shirts and had the sleeve procedure.

Edited by SnOwCrAsHeD

Well, here I am, stalled out at a size 40. I shouldn't complain (I was at a tight 50), but I've hit my wall. Now that Spring is getting here, maybe I can get some outside time in, and drop some more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd dance a jig if I could hit 38 :cheers:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm on a 54. I want to get to 34

I'm in a 54. I want to get to 34