Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Motorcycle Class

DeLarla

I'm not shutting up till Lulu shuts up, besides, I think too much laughter causes restriction. Restriction - GOOD.
Restriction is good. But you have to be careful when reading our posts and to NOT I repeat NOT be eating any nuts when you laugh. Can you get the picture now? Yup spit them suckers out all over the desk. UM can we say EWWWWWWW!!!!

Ok I wanna go up top. Any takers? I think Delarla should go with.

All in favor say "AYE"!!!!!

Aye says Lulu er Penni er whoever the heck I am right now. LOL!!

AYe says Lovely Lisa.... But I don't know what i'm agreeing too.

You girls are a bad influence on me.

Penni I mean LuLu thanks for the warning but it was too late...My trail mix left splatter patterns all over my monitor!

Ladies, in the future, please restrict spitting up food to band-approved Productive Burping only. Tsk tsk, what would Molly Manners say?

Lulu, try as you may, try as you might... even offer me large sums of money - I ain't goin' up there. Good luck. You gonna try to drag 5'10" of 260 pound Polish double Libra woman with Mom's schitzophrenic gene tucked away for emergencies in her pocket up there?

You gonna try to drag 5'10" of 260 pound Polish double Libra woman with Mom's schitzophrenic gene tucked away for emergencies in her pocket up there?

YUP I am not gonna try to but succeed in "dragging 5'10" of 260 pound Polish double Libra woman with Mom's schitzophrenic gene tucked away for emergencies in her pocket up there!" LOLOL!!!

This is gonna get interesting. I will just locate the keys to your orange beauty and put on your nice leather's and climb to the top. I will await your arrival to retrieve said prize possessions and then have them lock the doors to go back down till you agree to ride that screamin thingy with me. LOL!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE

DeLarla remember your patriotic duty....don't do it for you or even LuLu do it for all woman kind! You can't chicken out on us now....We all look up to you who shows No Fear! If YOU don't show em who will?;)

Lisa G., I ALREADY DID IT. That's why I'm never going up there again! I left my soul on that friggin ride!

The Stratosphere is one of those "world's tallest structure" tower buildings. It's not the tallest, but there's some world record about it. It was actually supposed to be taller but there were problems with the airport & low flying planes (or something like that.)

So you take the elevator to the top and see the whole city, and there's a restaurant that rotates very slowly - takes about an hour to see the entire city.

Oh, but they couldn't stop there. They decided to build a roller coaster on top. Oh, but they couldn't stop there, so they built this "free fall ride" a floor above the roller coaster. It's horrifying, and I haven't gone back to the tower since I went on it.

But nooooo, they couldn't stop there, so they just built this third death-trap up there. I can't even describe it. Kinda like if you hammered a ladder on your roof with only a foot of it nailed down and the long end jutting over the side (imagine a diving board.) Then this roller coaster thingy on wheels shoots out over the edge at some ridiculous speed, so you're jutting off the top of the highest building on a couple toothpicks.

I'LL PASS. If I have to lose my band it's going to be the old fashioned way of removal due to erosion, not hurling it out over the top of the Stratosphere!

Penni, you're obviously the bad ass of the bunch, so I can't wait to dress you up in my Barbie Harley gear and take a picture of you on the Harley Barbie bike. She got a new outfit yesterday - some cute fringe gloves for the hand controls. But she's staying home today. I didn't like the attention I got yesterday - too much attention for shy 'lil ol me (I've got my shoes lined up so go ahead and start throwing yours at me.)

Have I told you guys lately that I adore each and every one of you?