Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Well, I am planning to join this thread to become a June bandster!!!

I go tommorow for my pre-op...I am so excited......and nervous, and excited!!!!!

just wanted to share!!!!!!:clap2:

MJSafari....I can TOTALLY relate to that Love/Hate piece! Every single stanza!!! TFS!

BIG Congrats Hoosier...I wish I were in your shoes. I didn't even try to go through my ins. I spoke to them on the telephone and found out I'd fail one of their credentials. What a rush that must've been when you got the good word! Hope everything goes well with your consultation/pre-op.

Jackie...I love the Crystal Light on-the-gos! I don't love them as much as diet coke with squeezed lime, but I'll learn to!!! I haven't tried the Walmart variety, but sounds like it's worth checking out. I really like the Propel version, too. It mixes so easily and you get a little Vitamin to boot.

Speaking of vitamins----Any thoughts on my vitamin post???

TIA,

Toni

Hi Everyone,

I would like to be added to the June 2007 list. My lap-band is scheduled for 6/7/07 with Dr. Jim Smith in Pueblo, CO. They just called this afternoon with the surgery date and I start my diet tomorrow!!!! :clap2: :faint:

Thanks,

Michelle

KT,

I'm so proud of you for giving up diet coke! I have exercised 30 minutes a day and stuck to my liquid diet perfectly for four days and am doing very well. Giving up diet coke will be my next HUGE challenge! You inspire me!

Lisa H

Hi I'm new here and I am getting the band on June 4th! All in all I'm ecstatic but it truly is an emotional roller coaster considering all the events leading up to the surgery. I am looking forward to my journey with open arms and an open mind. I hope to meet some great people on this website so we can utilize each other to make this work!!

I Love food, it is my friend

I Hate food, it is not my friend

I love food, it makes me happy.

I hate food, it makes me feel sad.

<o ="">:eek:</o>:P

I love food, it provides comfort.

I hate food, it causes more stress.

<o ="">:P</o>:P

I love food, it helps me be social.

I hate food, it makes me stay inside.

I love food, it says you care.

I hate food, it doesn’t care.

I love food, it gives me energy.

I hate food, it makes me tired all the time.

I love food, it is always there for me.

I hate food, it is always on my mind.

OMG! I totally know what you mean!! I can't even tell you how nice it is to know that I'm not the only one!!

Yes yes, misery loves company...

OK... so new concern!

Only my 2 best friends know I'm doing this. I was talking to knoe of them tonight and she asked me "So do you think you'll be able to stick to the program?" OMG!! I told her 'Of course! The Band won't let me binge!' ... But is that REALY true? I know you can 'cheat' the band by eating ice cream, chocolate, or drinking your calories... What if I choose one of these methods as my new 'binge'? It's really made me think about things. I know that the Band isn't a CURE, merely a TOOL. I know to consume the Proteins, then veggies, then fruit, pasta...etc... I've read so much info on the Band that my Surgeon laughed at me. (I'm a nurse, and I don't really like doctors too well, so I gotta know whats up here!)

Maybe I'm just overthinking things now? I KNOW I want to go through with this... It's the best decision for me. And, no, she wasn't trying to talk me out of it or put doubts in my mind. She is considering the Lap Band too, and was just getting info from me.

What do you guys think? I know right now our main focus is just to get through our pre-op diets and get Banded... but what about after... once you are able to eat real food again... what's YOUR plan?

GOOD GRIEF!!

I go to work for a few hours and come back to 2 pages of posts!! Can you tell we are all getting a little excited!!!!!!!

My surgeon informed me today that I will be getting the 10 cm band (it holds 4 cc's). I told him I was 3 days from clears and was starting to freak out... he said, "why would you freak out? Thousands have gone ahead of you!" That kinda made me feel better, i guess... lol

TONI - my doc recommended Flintstones chewables complete (in the adult dosage), tums for Calcium (chewable and the viactiv have like 40 calories??), and an extra 25-50 mg of zinc a day. I found CVS brands of the Vitamins and tums... and found them at buy one, get one free!! So I'm stocked for like the next year!! lol...

I'm so happy we have new names for the calender!! I'll post them in red and bump that thing right now!!

PS - the love/hate poem made me tear up! I am so tired of being fat!!! But I soooo love and hate food. Oh yeah, my doc said the carbonated beverages were taboo for RNY and he would prefer me refrain for 3 months but then he doesn't care!! What a relief! Diet Coke is my world!

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid8 style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .75pt solid navy; mso-border-insidev: .75pt solid navy" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: -1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy" vAlign=top width=98>Monday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Tuesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Wednesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Thursday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Friday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Saturday<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Hopefully:<O:p</O:p

jadadopt<O:p</O:p

Cblancha9<O:p</O:p

marcinharrr<O:p</O:p

Suzzzie.<O:p</O:p

jsriw<O:p</O:p

hoosierpoms<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>1<O:p</O:p

Hottytoddy<O:p</O:p

Lisa H<O:p</O:p

Musicalmomma<O:p</O:p

Kt 999<O:p</O:p

Nvalicia<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>2<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 72.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>4<O:p</O:p

tanderso

<O:p</O:pLisaMack

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>5<O:p</O:p

Nina S<O:p</O:p

Kimmum<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>6<O:p</O:p

lo2us<O:p</O:p

Becks477<O:p</O:p

SuperKawaii<O:p</O:p

Reeburgdon<O:p</O:p

Insubordination<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>7<O:p</O:p

Lucy<O:p</O:p

Marlynncreel<O:p</O:p

Ja9va<O:p</O:p

toniteach

Dakota1984<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>8<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>9<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 71.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>11<O:p</O:p

rcorn60035<O:p</O:p

JackieP12<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>12<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>13<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>14<O:p</O:p

mjsafari<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>15<O:p</O:p

LaughingBird<O:p</O:p

LadyBlue<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>16<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 62.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>18<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>19<O:p</O:p

BRANDYK<O:p</O:p

Jean<O:p</O:p

mhuffman<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>20<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>21<O:p</O:p

KimmeGirl88<O:p</O:p

Twinklesprinkle??<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>22<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>23<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 89.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 4; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>25<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>26<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>27<O:p</O:p

Crabby54<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>28<O:p</O:p

captain danbo<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>29<O:p

manatee<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>30<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473210", true); </SCRIPT> nvalicia I see you are going to western for the band, I was wondering if it is the western in san bernardino CA. I am set for Dr Krahn on june 28th. But I think there might be more than one western.

I think there is more than one western. Mine is in Reno, Nevada.

Has anyone considered surgey with Dr. Rumbaut in Mexico? I have

been talking with the nurse there and they seem very nice and

informative. Has anyone had surgery there. I am trying to

schedule surgery in June but I cannot decide whether to have it

in Mexico or Kansas where I live. I have heard alot of good things

about Dr. Rumbaut...Please help me....Can't decide....

Hi Junies!

Hotty....I still can't get over that calendar! It rocks! And you get to drink diet coke some day????? OMGOSH!!!!!! That is unreal! Can we trade surgeons!??!:P j/k I really do love mine, but if he gave me that news....I'd kiss his feet!!!!! Thanks for the head's up on the calories in Viactive. Figures!!!! I do have a super-huge container of tums, though, so I'm ready!

Nvalcia, how's the diet and headaches going? Hope the Migraines are at bay. I really can empathize with you there! I even take Topamax to prevent them. :eek:

Welcome Lisa and Dakota!

Suzzzie....I have thought a little bit about what you touched on. I LOVE Wendy's vanilla Frosty's, etc.... and know they will sabotage any hard work I put into the band. You are so right about it being a tool!!!! I think I have to walk away from them for good or reward myself for every 10 or 20 lbs. lost with one. I haven't decided!!!! Belive me, with being self-pay, it makes it even more scary. It's like I have to be extra mindful...extra careful....extra committed to doing the right thing. I have a friend who was banded 11 months ago who has lost 108 pounds. Her success, she claims, was that she shadowed another bandster. I think that's key. We can support one another on this board through diet and exercise (and she doesn't exercise much that I know of!)

Maybe that's an idea we could throw around: We could find a buddy to shadow from this board---a co-sponsor-buddy-system of sorts. I know I'd love to have one. Just a thought!

Cheers!

Toni

Wow! What a few days for action! I agree, excitement is in the air!!

Michelle, welcome to the June bandsters. I to am being banded on June 7!

I met with my doctor yesterday and had three informational meetings to follow, not getting home until almost 10 last night! Here is what I have to do.

KT, my diet is similar to yours and MHuffman's! On Thursday I start with 2 Protein ( only get to chose from 2 types, slimfast with protein and Carnation with skim milk, blue box) for two meals and the other meal is 4 oz of lean turkey or chicken, non starchy vegies and a fruit. The list of fruits is very specific. Plenty of fluids too. I plan to still drink my cups of coffee in the am, only 2. I don't drink any soda now, so no big deal for me. I know, weird! Years and years of dieting has had me stuck on Water. I feel like I need to go and eat something good today or tomorrow.

For now on the diet I will just share that. I learned so much last night from the dietician that my brain is fried.

The doctor told me that he will use a 10 or 11 size band depending what I look like in side! No fills for 4-6 weeks. He said people get all hooked up on how much fills they get and what is in there ect. He said not to, everyone is different.

Kt, I to like to go out and have a few glasses of wine, or stay in and have it, not an alchi, but just a few on Friday or Saturday. I asked the doctor about erosion as a result of aclohol( something I read)and if I can drink 1-2 glasses of wine ( I am probably thinking 3 sometimes) and he said did it cause me problems with my stomach now? And if not, it is no different. BUT it is the wasted calories. In the lectures later, the nurse said we would all be CHEAP dates because we would get tipsier after one and we should be careful driving, because it will be different.

The doc also said I am staying over night! Main reason is my insurance will cover it 100% this way. And because of my distance.

I was given so much information that as we chat, I am sure I can add. Should I go out tonight or tomorrow and get my "last supper!!!. I feel like what do I get? I am ready to get going on this fasting for two weeks, but I know like you who are in it, i will struggle and I am worried too. My husband was with me the entire time, and he said the surgery looks like the easiest part, it is the eating part that is difficult. He agreed that this decision is hard and that no way the easy way out! He has never dieted, and does not know the difference between a carb and a protein, so for him his mind was spinning! I felt bad for him sitting there the entire time, but he said he was interested. I guess that is good.

Talk to you all soon, I guess I need to keep checking in sooner!

I have my lab work on thursday!

Janine

This is so exciting!!!! I looked at my ticker and saw 10 days til banding!!! Holy Shamoly!!!! liquid diet start friday...so sweet, dear, darling hubby is taking me to the japanese steak house tonight...it's an hour drive cuz we live in the boonies....he's so sweet to me!!!!

I bought a Raliegh, Venture 3.0 comfort bike. I pick that up today...was supposed to get it yesterday, but it wasn't ready yet. I can't wait to get out an ride it!!! Anyone else stop riding a bike because you felt "too fat" to ride or that people would laugh at you because you're fat and riding a bike?? I've let that fear keep me off of a bike for years...NO MORE!!!

Welcome to all our new Junies!!! Hottytoddy, Lisa H, Kt 999, & Nvalicia...TEN DAYS!!!!!!! :omg: :faint: <O:p</O:p