Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any delaware sleevers?

I am a patient of Dr Irigau/Chrias. I am going to my 2nd of the 6 required nutrition classes in Smyrna next week. I had my Realize band removed on May 8th in preperation for the sleeve. Sx will be sometime in October.

Hi All!

I am about 2 months into my insurance required 6 month medically supervised diet. I am attending the seminar in New Castle, DE next week on June 3rd. Hopefully my surgery will be scheduled in October. Just looking to meet any sleevers that are will be going through this process or have gone through the process at CHRIAS.

Welcome Alli, you are almost 1 year behind me. I had VSG on October 20, 2014 by Dr Peters from Chrias. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I run the Dover Support group but that probably to far to travel too but I can still help through BP! Best of luck on your journey....

Hello I am just getting started, I will have my initial intake on June 10th and I am very excited. I am having my surgery done by Dr. Barnett at surgical associates. Is there anyone here you had him?

Just as a reminder, please put on your calendar the August meeting of the Bariatric Pal Local Support Group. The date is August 20, 2015 @ 5:30 PM in the Simpson Community Center (6 North Main Street Camden, DE This on the corner of North Main Street and Route 10) and we will meet there.

Please fill free to invite anyone Pre- and Post-surgery or family member who is seeking weight loss support. Text me if you need more info 302-632-8111.

Thanks,

Doyle

Hi! I'm new to the forum and encouraged to hear of the local support group. I have had my initial intake and my first nutrition class. I'm with CHRIAS, Dr. Iragau. I'm from Dover.

Edited by gobeit

Gobeit, welcome to the forum...We would also like to personally welcome you to our local group.We meet this Thursday. Will you try to come out? Let me know if you need more info..

Gobeit, welcome to the forum...We would also like to personally welcome you to our local group.We meet this Thursday. Will you try to come out? Let me know if you need more info..

I would love to but my daughter's open house is this Thursday. Next month I definitely would love to come. Let me know if that would be the 15th and I will add it to my calendar. Thanks for the invite!

I would love to but my daughter's open house is this Thursday. Next month I definitely would love to come. Let me know if that would be the 15th and I will add it to my calendar. Thanks for the invite!

Correct every 3rd Thursday of the Month so October 15, 2015 is next moth meeting starting at 5:30 pm, The group will be happy to hear we have someone new going through the process. Please fill free to contact me if you have questions you do not need to hold back until meeting time. Stay focused and the time will fly by....