Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone here had a Duodenal Switch by Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villareal in Mexico?

Very curious to hear any and all details of your experience. I'm about 6 weeks out from my surgery for DS...and admit to being slightly anxious as well as excited. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I am also considering DS, would you keep me posted on your progress and experience with your doctor? I am still researching physicians and would be very interested in your opinion of him post op.

keep me posted!

I am also considering DS, would you keep me posted on your progress and experience with your doctor? I am still researching physicians and would be very interested in your opinion of him post op.

keep me posted!

I am not sure how many people with the DS are on this forum anymore. I haven't been here in over a month. I have found and newer board with a lot of people who have the DS or are preparing to. I am still pre-op and Will who posted the original thread is there too. The site is Bariatricfacts.org You should come check it out. Very active board.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• Krestel

I baked a gross of (144) chocolate chip cookies for the coffee break (fika) at work. The cool part was that I managed to not eat a single one of them. Not only that but I finished with my baking by 11pm and got up at 5am for my doggie walk before work. This time it was MUCH easier to skip the cookies since I was thinking about dumping in the back of my mind. That and the damn gremlins (oops I mean  grehlins) are on vacation at the moment.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • SorryNameTaken  »  JRT Mom

I hope your surgery went well and your recovery is going smoothly!  If you need anything while you're up here in northern VA, let me know, I'm only a hop, skip, and a jump away!  

Let us know how you are doing when you're feeling up to it!
      · 0 replies
    • Angela63

Hello everyone hope you have a wonderful day, and remember to drink water.❤️✊✊
      · 2 replies
      1. Sueflals

https://allcbdstores.com

2. Sueflals

https://allvapestores.com

• SabrinaGoddess

Hospital - PAID
      Doctor - PAID
      Surgical Assistant - PAID
      Anesthesia Tech - PAID
      Plane Ticket - BOOKED
      Hotel Room - BOOKED
      Vitamins - ORDERED
      Stocking for Post Op - STARTED
      Dec 9th - here I come!
      · 0 replies
    • GainingChelsea

Currently waiting on a surgery date. Hope to hear soon. I have been fighting for the sleeve surgery for 10 years. I am so ready!
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs