Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

Twin Mommy.....68 lbs lost is great!!! You are doing wonderful!! I can almost eat a can of tuna...but everyone is so different. I know I need a fill when I can get some bread, Pasta, or bread down. tuna is 6 oz....and I think thats what we are suppost to be able to eat at one sitting!!!

Dawn.....you go girl....keep doing what your doing and before you know it those 100 lbs you have left will be gone!!!!

Sandra,

255h/242s/177c/165g??

Sandra... if we are going by your measures... I most certainly need a fill!!! I'm able to eat a whole can of tuna and about 4 triscuits too!! Fill is scheduled for Wednesday... just a bit though.. I dont want to confine myself to a life of Clear Liquids and thin soups!

So get this one... I had a lazy day today.. slept until 9am...showered and went to my moms... threw dinner into a crock pot and laid around watching movies with my daughter (all the while munching on cheetos and chocolate chip Cookies my daughter made... hey.. out of my obligation as a mother.. I had to try them).... I was feeling a bit food guilty so I went upstairs to weigh (normally I weigh in the morning) and I was down a pound.. only 1 more pound to my first mini goal!!!

Thanks for the info! I am going to see how I do on the weightloss this month and then go in February if I am not in onederland by then. Part of my problem is my food choices. I have recommited with the help of my trainer. Drinking the Water, exercise, & good food choices.

Down another pound this morning!

Yesterday I began tracking my food intake online again. I think it really helps me to know how much Protein and how many cals, carbs and fat I'm taking in. Right now, I'm just 8 pounds from being merely overweight! Yeehaw!

Also heading to a support group meeting tonight and that always helps me.

Glad you could turn Cheetos into a loss, Melissa, but I have to say, I'm afraid to try it! :-)

Legster...

I do not recommend the Cheetoes diet.. haha..

I'm back on track today with my oatmeal Breakfast, about a cup of beef stroganoff (left overs) for lunch and a yoplait yogurt for snack... I'm thinking Soup for dinner... Its COLD here!!!

Hello Bandsters!

Twinmommy, I have never been able to figure it out either. I sucK!

Well, I had to go to the doc's today and had to weigh in. I gained 3lbs! Ouch. It has been 15 days since I last wghed myself and I have gained! But, it really gave me incentive to eat clean today. Have the rest of the month to get the 3lbs off I gained then I have to get the usual 4lbs off that I am shooting for each month. I don't want another fill. I am at 3.5 in my 4cc band and it really is working. I PB when I eat the wrong things. I think I gained because of making some poor choices. I am going to behave myself for the rest of the month! i have two friends calling me tonight to make sure I don't graze when I get home (that's were I run into the problem eating). I am glad that I have this site to write this down. I like to think that in a year or two, I will go back read all my posts and be able to track the ups and downs. There have been more ups than down so I won't let myself get too stresses.

Blessings all, Weazer

oops..I see that I only have 3.25 in my 4cc band. Maybe next month I will have to bump it up to 3.5

Weazer

Well I am just bummed!!! I dont know why....just down in the dumps for no reason. Maybe its PMS...but I never get cranky when TOM is coming or around or here!!! I have not been hungry at all these days. I had coffee for breakfast w/ my 2 small shortbread Cookies and then a Protein Shake for lunch. I have no desire to eat. Every time I eat I PB or slime or thow up so I kind of have had it with that. I dont even have the energy for food right now!!! I never in a MILLION years thought I would say something like that....its crazy. Exersize is going good sitll trucking my 3 miles about 4 times a week. Doing my 200 sit ups every night before bed...and my weights for my arms....dinking my Water. Weight is not coming off very fast now.....I am 176....but I am not complaining! Maybe I need to go shopping to cheer myself up...nice pair shoes always makes me feel good.....well I could of said a nice piece of chocolate cake makes me feel good!!!

This may be a long one...

So.. for the past couple weeks I've had problems with my ears again.. and last Tuesday it got so bad that I went to my ENT thinking I had another infection. I had lots of pressure, dizziness pain, hearing loss and the ringing in my ears got worse. He checks.. no infection... AT ALL..nothing. He's completely baffled. He checked my nose.. said it looked a bit "snotty" and said it may be the start of a sinus infection, which would cause the other symptoms. He wanted to try antibiotics for a week.. if no change, call him. Well.. there has been no change in fact... the symptoms have gotten worse. I called yesterday and left a message for him to update him on the situation... In the mean time a good friend of mine emailed me with some information on something called "meniere's disease".. her uncle has it.. and the symptoms I was having matched the disease exactly. I planned to talk to my ENT about it when he called me back. So, on my way to get my fill his nurse calls me back, says he wants to do a whole panel of tests on me... to confirm/rule out Meniere's disease!! There is no cure... limited treatment.. but at least there will be a name for what I've been experiencing... and ease my mind knowing its not all in my head!!

So.. onto my fill... apparently one of my fills went undocumented in my chart (one of the other Dr's at the practice did it.. and didnt note it) So.. he pulled my existing Fluid out to get a total count on my cc's... and .50 of my fill had disappeared! No wonder I had little to no restriction! So.. he filled me back up to 3.0. He talked to me a bit about the vertigo I've been having and said my weight loss may slow down quite a bit since I will not be able to really get in the gym and work out like I used to... he just suggested to make very smart food/drink choices and we'll see what happens.

ooh.. and Dr said I should weigh 120!! I think he must have smoked his lunch!!!!! There would be nothing left of me!!!

I was told I should weith 130....I am 5'7 I would be nothing but skin and bones....I like having some bootty!! More cushion for the pushing!!! LOL!!!

EXACTLY!!! My husband is already complaining that my booty is getting too small!! Believe me... there is plenty more left of it!!!