Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

You're 18 right? Trust me, your skin will probably 'bounce' back! Us old birds would kill for some 18 year old skin! I have heard though that Vitamin E is good for that, so you might check at your local health food store or GMC and see what they recommend.

Crabcake (what a fun name!) thats what people keep telling me..."oh your so young your skin will be fiiine" I sure hope so. I have really no streatch marks...and the tiny ones i have are white....which just doesnt make sense to me...im 5'7 and 275...i really would think I'd have alot more. =/ I hav ebeen overweight my whole life tho but didnt reach the 200's unstill i was 13/14. I guess we will see. I have heard about Vitamin e oil for scars but not for skin. hmmm perhaps i should check into that. Thank you! =]

Definitely is right! I was banded yesterday! I think that my reply email was confusing though...I was trying to agree that cmacinga was a May.

aahh gotcha -- well cmacinga -- the 29th of May is still may so ya you're a may bandster.

Crabcake (what a fun name!)

Thank you! It's my husband's pet name for me...'cause I'm kinda crabby sometimes. ;)

Thank you! It's my husband's pet name for me...'cause I'm kinda crabby sometimes. ;)

hahahah!

oh my gosh!

I'm soo stealing that and calling my bf that when he gets crabby with me. LOVE IT!

:clap2:

Hi Everyone,

It is so nice to hear from the people who have just gone through

surgery and hearing how well they are doing. I am just AMAZED that

you guys are able to do this on an outpatient basis.....they are making me stay overnight. I wish I could come home the same day too.

Is anyone having any issues with their husbands or significant others about being jealous or thinking that once you lose the weight that you are going to leave them?? I was to have surgery on Monday the 7th and it is postponed for next Monday the 14th and all of a sudden my husband is so mad at me he won't even talk to me!

Cfred are you as excited as me? Tomorrow's our day. Good luck to you (not that you'll need it)!

Woo Hoo!!! I'm too excited to go to bed, but should. Have to be at the hospital tomorrow am at 5:30 for a 7:30 a.m. surgery. They're keeping me overnight also. A barium swallow the next morning, then home it is!

Night all. Good luck everyone that's scheduled in the next few days. I'll write when I can.

Cindy

;) Hi Yall, (yes, I'm from the South and it just popped out)

Has anyone been "nesting" before surgery? I feel like I'm about to have a baby. I've been cleaning like crazy, stocking up on stuff for the house, like I'll never be able to leave again and I have even cleaned out my sock drawer! I realize I'm a nut, but the upside is my house IS clean. What has gotten in to me?:(

;) Hi Yall, (yes, I'm from the South and it just popped out)

Has anyone been "nesting" before surgery? I feel like I'm about to have a baby. I've been cleaning like crazy, stocking up on stuff for the house, like I'll never be able to leave again and I have even cleaned out my sock drawer! I realize I'm a nut, but the upside is my house IS clean. What has gotten in to me?:(

I think you hit the nail on the head...nesting syndrome! When you think about it, this surgery is sort of akin to having a baby. lol I just wish I had some of it so my house would be clean, too! :phanvan

To all our newly banded friends... hope you are feeling well! Fill us in as you can.

To cindyluhu and cfred... be thinking of you tomorrow. I know the surgeries will go well!

And welcome to katspaww, cmacinga, Muse and rachelb123... glad you've joined us!

Maureen (aka MetalBand), thanks for the kind words about the calendar. I am enjoying keeping up with everyone and hope we all reach our goals and discover our bliss!

Cheers,

Margaret (aka NimbleBean)

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; MARGIN: auto auto auto -8.1pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Tuesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Thursday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Friday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>Sat.</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>2

LauraP

lorilynn06

uniqueone

Slackaction

susansilver

lettice5

soon2bbanded

Kadrianmatthews

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>3

Spa-chic

mommalee

Trinitys mom

chickatee

RAYSBABE

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>4

robgoblin87

Mr. Yoda

ginger205

Macysgranny

Bullwinkle

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>5</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>7

NVGirl

PghMomof3

Muse

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>8

healthny

crabcake

NaeNae

lubterp

Shar

Roxie1951

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>9

<O:pJerseyDori

Mischievous1

ShayDee

katspaww

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>10<O:p

cindyluhu

<O:pcfred

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>11

buscove24

mommytokk

NicksWife22

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>12</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>14

SoulfulGrandma

rubylyn

amandawv

melissa o

NurseLaureli

mannamay

legster

Dutchgrl59

phuber40

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>15

JennyC724

<O:plosin’it

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>16

KYsunshine

SillyWillyMommy

keiko

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>17

twinmommy

Wenjea

eljmom

Wen

LisaM

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>18

widabbut

michelle lowrey

Mal

rachelb123

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>19</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>21

susaninnkc

METALBAND

MPatrizzi

luv2bingo07

ontheway

SElaine

mcgreen

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>22

Spot

NimbleBean

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>23

kacee

RKidder

ragdollx19

Tagger

AudreyG

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>24

Kansassooner

cyndilou29

amy

Phyllis S

deb24

jojo

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>25

Olivia3031

jobyone1

kaylali

weightingtolose

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>26

JaneC

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>28

cutiepie77

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>29

SpecialK77

cmacinga

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>30

violeteyes37

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>31

faithmd

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>We hope to

be joined by:

<O:pAnnabelle12

<O:pFluffy

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Laura- glad to hear your day went well. My first day was today and it went better than I thought. I can't even tell where my port is, so I am not having to deal with that.

lubtrub- sounds like everything went A-MAY-ZING! I am so glad for you. And yes, pillows are something I don't think I will be without for a while!

Wenjea- I feel for you! I did not have to do a pre-op diet. I know it will all be worth it!

Melissa O- WOW for you! I was cash pay, but I can only imagine what hoops you've jumped through to make this happen!

I have to share one thing that happened today! I have been fighting this cough. I thought a cough drop would be the answer, but I didn't think about swallowing it! When I swallowe it, I thought I was done for! I guess it went down, but I was worried. It seems funny now, but at the time I was terrfied!

cindyluhu and cfred - good luck tomorrow!!!!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

What are you eating in your post op liquid phase? My nurse tells me to use a blender and be creative? Does that mean a cheeseburger blended up?

Share details please!

I feel you on that phuber40. My fiance loves me BIG but he's finnally understanding it's for health reason and after its for vanity. But keep your head up because once it is all over he will love you just the same:girl_hug:

phuber40- my husband has been great, so I am truly blessed. He may just be upset over worrying about you- that you will have pain, and that this won't be easy! He may just not know how to share those concerns. Also being in the hospital really scares some men! I would have been ok with spending the night, so enjoy it!

Hi everyone I am going in on the 18th to have mine done only 9 days to go! It feels like a life time. I want to keep up with my weight with one of those scales like you guys have how do I do that?

Wowsers....this thread really runs away if you miss a day, huh!! Whew...took me forever to catch up! Anyway, glad to hear that everyone seems to be doing well. I hope that I am doing as well as you are next week!

So...I had my pre-op testing this a.m. and paid for what my insurance didn't cover on my surgery. It's official now...I have been so excited all day, but at dinner tonight (we went to Outback since I probably won't be able to have steak for awhile) it all of a sudden hit me. I realized that eating out won't be the same anymore. Not that it is a bad thing, but for some reason, I suddenly felt a little sad. Weird, huh. I didn't realize I felt that way. No so much about the food itself, not sure what it is, but I just felt different. I don't know...I am sure it is the pre-surgery jitters (and I am a nurse...I should know better!!)

Anyway, I hope everyone continues to do well. I love this board...we are a bunch of a-MAY-zing suporters that is for sure!