Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having the sleeve in april?!

hey happy girl my Dr had me on the South Beach Diet for the last 3 months, so when I met with him a few weeks ago I asked him about this Liquid Protein pre op diet that I've been reading about, he told me to just go back to phase one of the South Beach Diet which is basically just eating meat and certain vegetables but I do have my pre-op training visit on March 27th so I'm sure when I go there they will probably put me on the liquid diet then however I am like you I am choosing to start today doing liquid and Protein Shakes just to get used to it.

I have heard from many people first week is toughest and then they are ready to go. I took 3 weeks off so I can give myself time to adjust to my new life style.. I love the tickers.. How so i get one?

You click on your name on the right upper corner and from the menu you click "Tickers" (It's on the right side) and you choose "Add ticker". It's easy, good luck!:)

YAY! Just had my last appointment before surgery. They informed me of my preop diet of modified liquids two days before and clear the day before. Looks like each place has their own. :) Also, I didnt even think about having to pay my copay. Thought that would call just come after but apparently they want it the day of. I called and made arrangements to pay a deposit and payment arrangements after. All that is left is to pack everything on my list to take to the hospital that they gave me today.

Im so ready for all this. I have my game hat on........actually my new life hat. I also told my whole class about this site. Im getting so much use out of it already. I have even told my friend who is a year out and having a little bit of issues staying on track. I love how supportive you all are. ITS GREAT! Its keeps me heading in the right direction and has my eyes set on the prize. I life with no limitations but how much and what I can eat. Ill take it! Eating to live and not living to eat. Right?

Ive decided to start my inpiration board to keep myself on track through all this. To remind me on days when its rough why Im doing this!!!! I also dont want to forget to take some full before pics. I have some from when I started this at 305 but Im a bit smaller now. :)

Are we all ready for the improved selfs?!?!! I know Im ready! ;)

im counting down till april 9 830am

I like the idea of an inspiration board.. I might just make one .. My husband wants mevto do video a message to me for me ... Any of u do such a thing?

I like the idea of an inspiration board.. I might just make one .. My husband wants mevto do video a message to me for me ... Any of u do such a thing?

That sounds like a great idea happy girl! I have a video I made for biggest loser that I watch from time to time. I may just make another one since it would be just for me. :) it really good thing for reflection on growth as a person. :)

I like the video diary as well! I may have to do something like that. I know quite a few people document their journeys here.

I am just keeping scrapbook type Journal. Just a few photos along the way . I plan on Journaling my diet and anything else exciting that happens along the way....

I have made a journal and am doing a video log from me to me as well. I was to see the changes make.

I'm so excited! Happy to be here. I am Stephanie, from New York and I was just given my surgery date. April 23rd! I am really hoping all of my pre surgical testing goes smoothly and we can continue on with his date. :)

I am also in NY and scheduled for the 23rd!! It feels like the time is flying now!! Good luck to you!! I have had all my testing done and have my pre op appt with the hospital this Friday!

I started a blog just before I got my Lap Band. I kept it up for a while, but only posted once a year for a few years. I started it back up just before I decided to convert to the sleeve. It's really a great outlet for me and it helps to be able to go back and read old posts even if no one else ever reads them. The link is in my signature if you want to check it out.

I'm so excited! Happy to be here. I am Stephanie, from New York and I was just given my surgery date. April 23rd! I am really hoping all of my pre surgical testing goes smoothly and we can continue on with his date. :)

I am also in NY and scheduled for the 23rd!! It feels like the time is flying now!! Good luck to you!! I have had all my testing done and have my pre op appt with the hospital this Friday!

How exciting! I have a bunch of testing this week. My upper endoscopy, strees test and echocardiogram. Best of luck to you and all of the other April sleevers! Tomorrow is April 1st! We are all getting so close!

Hi

Nancy from RI. My date is April 14th. 4/14/14. March 19th is an info meeting, March 26th is all the pre op bloodwork, etc. and then surgery date. Excited but nervous here. I guess the nerves because of the unknown.

Nancy, I am having it the same day! It seems like a lucky day.

It's almost April!!

I have my surgery on 22nd April and can't wait. I have a few days off work for the Easter holidays for a few days leading up to my surgery and looking forward to spending quality time with the family - only my husband knows about my surgery.

I am starting to buy everything I need for the hospital, just need some slip on pumps (saw the tip somewhere on this site) for slipping on to come home in.

Eek - good luck everybody, looking forward to sharing our journeys

Jess

Xx

Hey Jess

I'm on for April 21st. Can't wait to start this journey already!!!