Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on in a while. Been really busy. So today I'm 6 weeks post-op and I'm down 35.5! That puts me at almost 52 since I started my pre-op! I'm stoked!!

J..

Excellent! tuna and chicken.. Well.. Haha anything with a different texture than shakes and liquid sound awesome!! Glad you are transitioning so well! Keep it up!

Hey! How are you feeling!?

That's awesome! How are you feeling?

Jp

You're in Woodbridge, I'm in Edison! Who's your surgeon! I'm just starting my journey!

That's awesome! How are you feeling?

I feel great!! I jogged for the first time in I don't know how long yesterday!!

Jp

You're in Woodbridge, I'm in Edison! Who's your surgeon! I'm just starting my journey!

That's awesome! You're super close! My surgeon in Dr. Montes from the Bariatric Center of NJ. Yours?

Nj bariatric, me too! Dr Goyal. Had surgery this past Mar 19. I'm in Carteret.

Wow, small world!!! I am from Sayreville, seeing Dr. Nihalani in Edison, right across the street from JFK Hospital. I'm 8 weeks out...38 lbs. down since surgery, and total weight loss of 85 lbs. since starting my journey!!

Woohoo, awesome!

Brybro is he part of the two surgeon group at JFK for life center? That's who I'm working with. How was your experience at JFK hospital? I have my offical "meet the surgeon" visit on 4/23 and I can't wait! I wanna do this like yesterday. Congrats on your success so far.

Yes, Lajodster he is....the surgeon is really great!! He's very patient, answered all my questions, I introduced him to my family, and they liked him as well. The staff in his office are very nice, very helpful, and again very patient. However, I can't really give you any input as to the JFK hospital experience, since I requested that my surgery be done at St. Peter's Hospital in New Brunswick. This was only because my family and I have been to St. Peter's before, and all of my medical records are already there. My primary physician works out of St. Peter's as well.

A word of advice...organization is key!!! I always had a folder and something to write with on me to every appointment, especially with the nutritionist!! You will get alot of handouts, and if you're like me, you'll have alot of questions! I always went to every appointment with a list of written questions, and once again, they were extremely patient and supportive in answering everything for me...actually they kinda liked it, because it shows you're truly engaged in the process, so they know you'll be successful!!

I wish you the very best, and much success!!! See you on the 'Loser's' Side'!!!

Nj bariatric, me too! Dr Goyal. Had surgery this past Mar 19. I'm in Carteret.

Small world!! I wasn't a fan of Dr. Goyal when I met him. I liked Montes the best! How are you feeling since surgery?

That's awesome! You're super close! My surgeon in Dr. Montes from the Bariatric Center of NJ. Yours?

Hi I'm in central NJ Perth Amboy so close too!!!

Do you have a link to Dr. Montes? I'm considering Dr. Abkin.... So scared!!!!

Small world!! I wasn't a fan of Dr. Goyal when I met him. I liked Montes the best! How are you feeling since surgery?

He's good. I had a revision but had the band removed first then had the sleeve 3 weeks later. My stomach always feel like I ate something that didn't agree with me...hate it! I was at the post op today. Got the drain removed. Boy, did that sh** hurt! There was 12 inches of tubing inside me. There was no compassion for any pain but at least I got it removed.

Hi I'm in central NJ Perth Amboy so close too!!!

Do you have a link to Dr. Montes? I'm considering Dr. Abkin.... So scared!!!!

Here's the link to her center http://www.njbariatriccenter.com/?fullversion=1