Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Were is all my Chattanoogians at?

I have lost over a 100 lbs but it has slowed down a lot in the last couple of mohths. Dr Ponce did my surgery and Brooke has done all my fills. (I cant say anything bad about either) I do walk 3 miles at least 4 times a week if not more. Being self pay I think helped me get the mindset that this is going to work.

You are doing so great! Over 100 pounds in a year is excellent!

I was able to get a fill at my 1 year followup. I don't think they like to do it, but if you tell them how far you drive, they might be willing to do both.

had a fill today that i was happy to get. i was so happy that i had lost weight being that i just got back from vacation. here's hoping that this fill will be the sweet spot fill. it is #7 for goodness sakes. so here's fingers crossed. brooke wasnt there today... baby woes i imagine.

hope everyone is doing well and that i have lost 100 lbs at my one year mark. that is awesome, mink; congratulations.

punkster, how are you doing? Are you still having issues with this fill?

had to get an unfill but feeling better now. thanks for checking on me. i have been miserable. how are you doing?

I'm so sorry that this fill didn't work out. I am glad that you were able to get in to get the unfill. I have been ok. I am finally losing some, but I am starving in the process. I am scheduled for a fill on the 16th, but I am scared to get it.

I'm finally in onederland!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

:lol::w00t::blushing::thumbup: Yay! Way to go Carrie!

thats awesome carrie.

sorry you're starving, slim.

i have lost a lot of weight this week but i have been vomitting and/or not able to eat which was not the way I envisioned this. however, this has been my only bad experience with the band in 7 months.

There seems to be a delicate balance between starvation and too tight. I know that doesn't take much to cross the line from one to the other. That is why I am so scared of getting a fill even though I know I need it.

I don't understand why the band varies so much from day to day. The other day I couldn't keep anything down and then yesterday I was able to eat a whole sausage biscuit.

That is strange. I had a similar situation a couple weeks ago. I PB'd more than once in two days, but now I am wide open. I haven't had any trouble eating. I have been starving! I am scared that if I get a fill and then have one of those varying days, I am screwed! I am so scared of that. Do they charge you a copay when you have to have an unfill?

Yes, they have always charged me for an unfill, and I have had to have a lot!

I think I need another fill too, but I'm like you, I'm scared to get it bacause of the variation from day to day. It seems get worse the more I lose.