Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My new walking partner

Jake was adopted by an old woman who did not know he was going to be a big boy. He is part Dalmatian and part Lab. The lady was going to take him back to the humane society but a young guy decided to foster him until he could find him a good home. He brought him over to meet us today and it was love at first sight. 63lbs of love.

post-116916-0-35229900-1393119592_thumb.jpg

Oh now he is just gorgeous! Congratulations on your new family member!

love it Cheryl.. We rescued a dog that someone threw out.. he is the best dog and even though he had some issues with chewing and tremendous fear he has become my husband's partner.. I know you will enjoy your new boy.

He is such a sweet dog. I can't wait to take him for a walk tomorrow.

He looks like "such a good boy"! I hope that you and he enjoy your walks! Karen

He's so cute! Have fun with him....those long legs will keep the pace moving! :lol:

I love dogs...so good of you to save him. In some ways he will likely save you too :)

I woke up with 60 lbs of feet on my chest wanting to go out lol he is a really good dog.

Congratulations on your new family member and new walking parnter. We all need a good partner to walk with and he looks like he will be great. Glad he has found such a special family to be a part of...Melinda in Florida

Part Dalmation, he will be a good fast-paced walking partner, too. None of that pussy-footing around! Have fun with your new doggie -- so happy for you.

Jake is really a sweet dog. I thought he would be hard to handle since he has not walked on a leash in a long time but he was really good. I don't know who is more out of shape me or him. We were both panting at the end of the walk. I think he is more scared of the cats then they are of him.

Bandista is EIGHT! I had a Dalmatian and he was full of energy and FUN all the time. I still cry for him. (He's the one in my default pic ) ;)