Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weight gain and still doing the right things?!

I am roughly 2 years out at 18 months I started gaining. At the time I was doing p90x which is a pretty strict workout. Eating roughly 1300 healthy calories a day. My job is a fedex driver 12-14 hrs a day very active life 5 days a week. At like 14 months was told I had PCOS and hypothyroidism had to get blood work from an endocrinologist only thing wrong was Vitamin D was low and thyroid hormone was not that crazy. I am on medication from both I made sure they didn't cause weight gain. NOW my endocrinologist put me on strict hypoglycemic diet and gave me a pill called Qsymia it's a doctor approved weight loss pill well 4 months in haven't lost one lb. I am at a loss off what to do and now I had back surgery on my herniated L3 and L4 last month so this is my new obstacle any suggestions?

Hi. I am being evaluated for hypoglycemia. My weight loss really slowed--6 weeks no change. It started to drop again last week, but slowly.

What is your diet? How close are you to goal? I'm 25 lbs away.

I want to get to 145 that's all my diet is Protein shake for Breakfast sometimes for lunch to and sometimes lunch is sugar free jelly with natural almond butter on weight watcher bread dinner is a protein veggie and 3 spoonfuls of whatever carb and Snacks are usually a light yogurt or an apple/ orange/ pudding and even salad could be a snack. I am simple I drink roughly 6 to 8 glasses of Water maybe tea at night

I want to get to 145 that's all my diet is Protein shake for breakfast sometimes for lunch to and sometimes lunch is sugar free jelly with natural almond butter on weight watcher bread dinner is a protein veggie and 3 spoonfuls of whatever carb and Snacks are usually a light yogurt or an apple/ orange/ pudding and even salad could be a snack. I am simple I drink roughly 6 to 8 glasses of Water maybe tea at night

I wonder if you are eating enough food. I increased to about 1200 calories and I did lose three lbs. This is my normal day

6:30 coffee with half and half

7:30 chobani 100 (no sugar) Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon sliced almonds

9:30 slice of 45 calorie bread toasted with 1 tablespoon no sugar Peanut Butter

12:30 salad and 3 oz of chicken or beef or tuna. I use a bit of olive oil on my salad.

2:30 reduced fat cheese stick and a few slices of Apple or some berries

6 3-4 oz meat of some kind. Salad or some veggies. Sometimes a bite of potato. Sometimes a piece of bread.

9 another chobani yogurt.

I average 1200 calories, 60 grams carbs and 80-90 grams protein. Sometimes I eat an extra cheese.

I have 10 cups if water too.

I know this is an old thread but thought i would reply. I was diagnosed with PCOS in feb and was weighting 295. Doctor put me on Qsymia and treating my PCOS with metformin twice a day and I have lost 40 pounds in 3 months. It has really helped me suppress my cravings for food.

Hey my bloodwork all came back normal no PCOS and no hormonal issues I'm like ready to give up I workout 6 days a week do a job where I'm running lifting all sorts of things I lost only 8 lbs in 3 months I don't get it. All food I eat is good it really frustrates me