Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My rant update (dh)

I was married for 10 years (technically got divorced 2 days after the 10 year anniversary). He cheated on me twice. For the longest time an why I stayed so long in the marriage was that I thought of myself as a failure. That's I couldn't keep him happy and I was a bad wife. I hated the fact of getting divorced and I didn't even have kids. I now wish I did it a few years sooner. I have now met a really amazing man who takes care of me, even with my crazy emotional baggage. It'll get better. You'll probably go through hell in the process and have a wide range of emotions but it will get better. Divorce is like a death in your life. It's the death of your marriage only there's no burial. Be prepared for grieving the loss, but you sound like a strong woman and can handle this next phase in your life. I wish you the best and as you can see, we're here for you and have been in a similar spot - either with special needs kids, divorced, or divorced with kids.

Ty so much for sharing with me! I'm going thru a lot of the same stuff, the cheating, not being good enuff , being a. Total failure, and with him the constant reminder of where I'm not good enuff. He tells me where I am insufficient. But ur right, I am strong. And I can and will do this! :)

I'm sorry for everything you have gone through & it's a lot! Your children are beautiful! I have a child with a heart defect and she's 15 and not too far from having open heart surgery. My daughter has had some issues during her life and that has been hard on me & her (of course) & I cannot imagine what you have gone through with 2 sick children!

You sound determined & intelligent! You've probably been doing it on your own anyways for a long time! I wish you the best of luck - keep us posted on how you are doing!

God help anyone who comes here to "bash" you... We will tear them to shreds after ripping them a whole new one. I'm glad you came back and shared with us the update on this. You have a whole new life ahead of you. Best wishes!!

XOXOXOXOX

your girls are angels.

Wow! What beautiful girls!! And they definitely have a beautiful mom. Inside and out. You are very courageous and stronger than you know. Do what's right for you and your kids. Children learn to accept the treatment their parents accept. You getting them out of a bad environment is brave and will help their personal psyches as they develop. I'm proud of you.

April

I have two children and while they don't have special needs I too left my husband almost 3 years ago. I just couldn't have them living in a home where everyone walked on eggshells all the time. The blatant disrespect just got out of control. Our situations are different but oh so alike. I am so proud of you for making this incredibly hard decision. And while it will be far from easy your girls will grow up in a home with a mother they can look up to and respect. Hang in there, you're doing the right thing.

I wish I could give you a hug. You may not know where your next meal will come from with him gone, but I guarantee with your smarts you know where to find help and you will survive. You have been fighting the system for your babies a long time I know, and you might even cause him to get a job. God's Grace.

HotB, I have followed Misty from day one so I am aware of that. Misty's salary won't go a long way when paying bills, feeding her children and medical bills. I am simply pointing out to you Misty that you know where to get the help you will need. Best wishes Misty.

Ok, well I don't know her, much less what her SALARY is. And even if I knew, I wouldn't venture into making further comments as to what she can or can not do with it.... I only wish her the best ;)

Your getting stronger and braver..don't worry it will soon feel fantastic and empowering. Look forward my girl, look forward.

I'm sorry for everything you have gone through & it's a lot! Your children are beautiful! I have a child with a heart defect and she's 15 and not too far from having open heart surgery. My daughter has had some issues during her life and that has been hard on me & her (of course) & I cannot imagine what you have gone through with 2 sick children! You sound determined & intelligent! You've probably been doing it on your own anyways for a long time! I wish you the best of luck - keep us posted on how you are doing!

Ty for taking the time to support me! I need all I can get. Tomorrow is going to be really hard, but is a must for all of us.

As a mom with 2special needs babes, please keep me posted on ur (not so little) little one! She will be in my thoughts and prayers as she goes thru a trying time with surgery. As will ur whole family! I know how hard, emotional, and trying a surgery like that is. My one child Harley, is 5 and had that surgery at 3 mos old. I understand what you are going thru and I'm here to support ur family as you go thru that!!! Please don't hesitate to talk to me about it. And if u need to talk on the phone, just call me. I can message you my number.

God help anyone who comes here to "bash" you... We will tear them to shreds after ripping them a whole new one. I'm glad you came back and shared with us the update on this. You have a whole new life ahead of you. Best wishes!! XOXOXOXOX your girls are angels.

Ty so much!! I am really struggling with this and appreciate more than words can express!!

Thank you all for all the support you give me! I love each of you and appreciate you more than u can ever imagine!!! You guys have no idea how nice it is to slip away from my crazy reality and have people there that justify and not judge me!!! Ty ALL so much!!

Misty - you are so sweet! I was just letting you know that you aren't alone! Thank you for being so caring with my daughter - I will post a picture of her so you will know who I'm talking about :) At her last cardiologist appt her doctor found a significant leak in her valve. She had bicuspid aortic valve w/mod to severe regurgitation. I am just waiting for the surgeon to review her file with my cardiologist- they might wait 3 months and see how she is. I'm just not sure - but it is getting close and every time she goes to the cardiologist everything gets sent to the surgeon for him to review and see if she's ready - the waiting is the worst! I am on your side! And wish the best for you & your children

post-150182-0-76397400-1389907923_thumb.jpg

post-150182-0-68909300-1389907968_thumb.jpg

Edited by jamilyne 102668

god bless u girl... praying everything works in your favor.....♥♥♥·♥♥♥