Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I still struggle with....(fill in the blanks)

1. Fluids

2. Vitamins

3. Exercise

I struggle with head hunger and the drive to exercise, but so far have been doing well with that the past few weeks. Oh and Water intake.

Eating to fast, to many carbs, not enough Water and I need to exercise more!

Leaving food on the plate!!!! My mom gave me hell about this growing up as such I became a member of the clean your plate club. Now even though I'm full, sometimes I want to keep going

MY DAILY STRUGGLE!!!

Wanting to eat more than my sleeve will tolerate and fast!

I HATE cold food. Having to eat a small amount slowly is driving me nuts. Waiting between bites so it doesn't hurt is smart but cold food at the end is nasty. Hopefully this too will pass. 4 weeks out!

Definitely head hunger. I am 5 weeks and 1 day post op and I am that person that always FEELS hungry even when I am not. I have to plan ahead what I will eat for the day on the day prior and I find that knowing what and when I am going to eat curbs the head hunger a bit.

Also, I seem to want to eat every 2 hours or so and I was hoping that would subside and I could get to just 3-4 meals each day. That will happen, right?

Definitely head hunger. I am 5 weeks and 1 day post op and I am that person that always FEELS hungry even when I am not. I have to plan ahead what I will eat for the day on the day prior and I find that knowing what and when I am going to eat curbs the head hunger a bit.

Also, I seem to want to eat every 2 hours or so and I was hoping that would subside and I could get to just 3-4 meals each day. That will happen, right?

I am the same with planning my day the day before. Else I'll obcess about what to eat.

I am a recovering 'Sugar Addict"...Everytime I try to get out, Krispy Creme tries drags me back in by developing another delish pastry the size of my head. I work in a large office building, and there they are, every morning!!..I drag me and my coffee back to my office.. donut free. I gotta get a Kerig in my office. But so far, so good, Im not tempted, just incredulous at the size there getting!

I really want to guzzle a lot of Water and milk! Not sip it, or just 3-4 swallows at a time

. Guzzle it, cuz I love water!

I miss cooking my meals. I haven't found it worth my time to cook a piece of fish, or one piece of meat which will last me a couple of days. Already I've got baggies in my freezer with little portions of what I've cooked to date. I've just gotten small containers of chicken salad from here or there, or whatever. I have to get better about this, though.

Bowel movements: I love the normal ones, shape and size, curly swirl. Now, rare and kinda like baby poop. I took two Perdiems last night and...it was a great morning today :-).

But, six weeks since the vsg and 30 pounds are gone, so I won't complain about these things, and that includes a one week stall ~4th week.

I still struggle with ....wanting (in my head) diet coke! I had GS surgery in May 2013. I gave up diet coke at end of March cold turkey ( weaning off didn't work for me). I did not realize I was addicted to diet coke until this surgery. It is still very hard, but I am staying strong and not giving in. I work on Water, Protein, and supplements.< /p>

... believing this has actually happened to me, lol! I look in the mirror and still can't quite believe it's me :-)))))