Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Water line break....

I with the Artic bald that came thru central Ohio, my kids have had 2 snow days this week (after a 16 day winter break!) and I'm going crazy! They're 3, & 5 (girls) in preschool, 6 yr old girl and 10 yr old boy in elementary school, and 16 and 10 yr old hs girls! They're fighting, arguing, and nonstop bickering has been off the hook!!

Then just when I think I can't take anymore... I have 1 Water line broken in 3 places! That means the landlord, his helper, and my (eye roll) husband have all been standing in my kitchen tracking muddy snow all thru it! Seriously!?! I am ready for a nervous break down! Oh and did I mention that I am also logging my every meal and trying to lose weight on my own before seeing the surgeon again!? Yeah I'm a tad past cranky!! I can't take much more!!!

Ty for allowing me a safe spot to vent without going smack ass goofy on this "fantastic" husband (eye roll again!) of mine! Tho if I had maybe he would go find setting productive to do besides hold the couch down!!! Then again prob not just makin me more annoyed! :)

MISTY... HANG IN THERE..this can't last forever ..guess the question is can you? I live near Toledo, Ohio and we have 23" with a wind chill of -35*. My Grandkids can't even go out to play in it or risk frostbite! Reading stories like yours makes me happy my four are grown!

Congrats to you for hanging in there and taking the time, with six kids, for yourself and doing what you need to be healthy so as they "are not on their own" like you feel.... Know that we are available to chat, rant or turn to for support... We have all walked this road TOGETHER here on the forums. I am kinda new ( RNY on Nov 18th) an am so thankful for the support I am getting! Think Spring :-)

Misty, I know you have a lot on your plate. Just wanted to commiserate. Chicago here; kids were off an extra two days. Delightful 14 year old daughter came charging down the steps inside the house yesterday, stepped down wrong and broke her foot. ARGH. In the meantime my husband has been trying to get here from the east coast and decided to drive instead of wait until they could get him on another flight. 800 miles, in this weather, through NC, Kentucky, INDIANA and IL. Didn't believe Indiana was shut down yesterday. Sigh. Will be so happy when they're out of my hair again in a couple of days.

Ty all for your support. The 2 lil ones are still outta classes, but the rest are back in session!! Thank ya Jesus!

The two lil ones go back tomorrow. Yay!!! I'll finally have a day of sanity for this week! Then they're out fri-mon..... Oh that's gonna be a long weekend! Lol but that I can handle. I just don't do well with -30 degree temps, broken Water lines, and fighting children! Lol I went to bed early right along side em last night. I was whooped! Oh on the cute side...... Gonna try to upload a pic we can all laugh at!!!

Yes they dressed up the kitten and are pushing it in a grocery cart!!! It's letting them! Silly crazy kitty.

post-201264-0-13172100-1389193564_thumb.jpg

post-201264-0-60396700-1389193576_thumb.jpg

phoenix here. put em on a plane (joke)

As bad of a mother as I am going to sound like, when this was going on.... I threatened to "give u to the gypsies if u don't straighten up" so many times while dealing with that mess. No I wouldn't really, relax! But it sure as he'll felt good to threaten em with it. They didn't stop! They're always lil bitty hell cats!!!

My youngest one has made me (after very trying days with her) call my own mother and apologize for being a bratty lil kid. I said "mom I'm so sorry for ever being an ass and I take back every mean thing I ever said. Please forgive me for being born" and I was sobbing. She lost it laughing. #confused! Hahahaha