Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The only thing I don't LOVE about my sleeve...

I cannot get warm. I live in southern VA, I have the heat set at 74, the fireplace is on, I'm wearing a fleece sleeping bag like thing over my ski thermals and I'm freeeeeeeeeezing.

I think Mr. LL preferred my fat pjs (or lack thereof) better, but he'll deal.

I swear I've been cold since November. Sigh...

Lipstick Lady we are in the same boat. Before my sleeve ( two weeks ago) i was never cold. In fact I was always the one checking the thermostat to make sure my wife did not turn it up on me. But since the operation I am freezing. It doesn't help that it is cold outside, but I have spent my last two weeks wearing my thermals all day! I sure hope this gets better

Yep, I'm cold all the time too, and we are in the deep freeze right now in NY, I went and bought more sweatshirts, thermals and cuddle duds to wear under my clothes, no one will ever know how much weight I have lost as I am always layered up.

I NEVER wore a coat or jacket (I'm from New Orleans, where we can sometimes wear shorts on Christmas Day) ..... But since I lost weight, I am always cold too.....Less ADIPOSE = COLD ..... Brrr!

I have a love/hate relationship with this. I am freezing 90% of the time. So bone chilling cold that I can't seem to warm up. But, I HATED being hot when I was fat. I would sweat all the time and it was disgusting. I hated that feeling! I will take the cold over the hot/sweating any day!

It is 17 below zero right now in WI with a wind chill of 30 or 40 below so I'm having even more of a hard time warming up than usual. I did notice during the summer I am still cold unless it's really hot out and I am in the hot sun, then I feel warm.

I feel bad for my husband and kids when I was fat and sweating and hot in the winter, I would keep the temp set so low. I now know what they felt like freezing all the time and asking for the heat to be turned up! HA...I have since apologized to them for this.:)

I also feel your pain / coldness! Right now in Minnesota it's ridiculously cold. I had to take my poor dogs out 3 times this morning so they can get their business done with the windchill at -50!

My friend recommended an electric blanket because I just cannot get warm. I'm currently wearing flannel pjs, socks, slippers, 3, blankets, and the house is set to 74. I really need an electric blanket!!

I also feel your pain / coldness! Right now in Minnesota it's ridiculously cold. I had to take my poor dogs out 3 times this morning so they can get their business done with the windchill at -50! <br><br> My friend recommended an electric blanket because I just cannot get warm. I'm currently wearing flannel pjs, socks, slippers, 3, blankets, and the house is set to 74. I really need an electric blanket!!

It won't let me edit it. I've been cold since my surgery in July. My current coldness is not just due to our outside temps, but it is making it that much worse!

I live in northern California but I haven't owned a jacket or even a heavy sweater for that matter in years. I was always uncomfortably hot. I still don't need a jacket but I now own 3 long sleeve tops and I feel like my temperature is normal now.

I am so with you on this (as I sit in fleecy pjs and furry slippers in a centrally heated house).

I have been living in layers for months - only good thing has been that as it has got colder and I have put on more clothes, I have been getting thinner. So at least this winter I don't resemble the Michelin man, lol!

Edited by Indigo1991

I think we all suffer with this - I'm constantly freezing now - even in hot humid South Carolina weather...I've decided to look on the bright side - when I'm shivering I'm burning more calories!!!

Could to agree more! I am freezing ALL the time! I sit under a heated throw all the time and wear cuddle duds. Can't even think about getting into the pool unless its at least 88 degrees. Didn't take the electric blanket off the bed till June and it was back on in Sept.

That said, I'll take it! Life is so great!

I suffer through the same thing! I wear thermal.leggings under my work pants lol!

Yeah, me too. My layer of blubber is gone. Now it's all layers of clothing trying to keep me warm.

I worry about this a bit since I am usually found with a blanket wrapped around me and I haven't had surgery yet. I rarely sweat, even while exercising until the very end of my workout.

I stay cold all the time! Was VERY hot natured before! Yep, lots of layers for me now!