Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV lately?

Being able to swap clothes, shows and boots with my friends and taking their hand-me-downs so I don't have to buy clothes until I recover from PS ;)

Hands down THE BEST NSV is while hugging me, my son says :awe mom, I can put my arms all the way around you!"

Squeezed into a size 10 jeans today!!

I love all the NSV's!

I just got a new phone so I have been going through my old photos on FB. I have been telling my family that when I look in the mirror I still see a fat person. Lately looking in the mirror I am seeing someone else, not a fat person, more like a stranger. Well back to the photos, the fat person in them is definitely not who I am.

post-141267-0-92642400-1388865555_thumb.jpeg

[ATTACH]39652[/ATTACH]

Oct. 2012

post-141267-0-28966900-1388865574_thumb.png

[ATTACH]39653[/ATTACH]

May 2012

post-141267-0-73840400-1388865590_thumb.png

[ATTACH]39654[/ATTACH]

Last week of 2013

Edited by TerryBelieves

I saw my cousin on Christmas eve, and she said "you are going to blow away you are getting so thin!". I know I'm not, but she really meant it.

Also, at work we have a managers meeting every Monday. There are a couple of other women there, and I'm the smallest! Not that either of them are huge, but I'm smaller. I don't think less of them, but I marvel that for the first time in my adult life, I"M NOT THE BIGGEST GIRL IN THE ROOM!

Oh, one other thing. Everytime I use my Amex at costco, they do a double take when the look at the picture, since it was taken 2 years ago :)

Edited by MichiganChic

I love all the NSV's! I just got a new phone so I have been going through my old photos on FB. I have been telling my family that when I look in the mirror I still see a fat person. Lately looking in the mirror I am seeing someone else, not a fat person, more like a stranger. Well back to the photos, the fat person in them is definitely not who I am. Oct. 2012 May 2012 Last week of 2013

Omg! You look awesome! And I want the sweater and are those "swants?" :)

Okay: tucked in shirts and belted blue jeans :))

These are fun to read from vets! Like M2G said, the further out you are the fewer the NSV's become. I do have a couple that happened recently though...I had to order a size smaller in my spanx! Also, I now have area in between my legs where my thighs don't touch! (only while I am wearing said Spanx, but hey I'll take it!)

Oh yes!! I have NEVER worn shirts tucked in. Now I can't stand not tucking them in! Ha!

These are fun to read from vets! Like M2G said, the further out you are the fewer the NSV's become. I do have a couple that happened recently though...I had to order a size smaller in my spanx! Also, I now have area in between my legs where my thighs don't touch! (only while I am wearing said Spanx, but hey I'll take it!)

Cracking me up! Smaller Spanx!!!! Ha! And I have the thigh crack too!!! Not that I would ever wear anything where it could be seen!' Ha!!

Cracking me up! Smaller Spanx!!!! Ha! And I have the thigh crack too!!! Not that I would ever wear anything where it could be seen!' Ha!!

Georgia, all that matter is that you know it's there! :lol:

Omg! You look awesome! And I want the sweater and are those "swants?" :)

Just legging =D

I've had 2 skirts in my closet for YEARS that I haven't been able to zip up. Well, wore one of them to work today! And the best part? There was about an inch gap in the waist! The hips were snug (damn "womanly figure" haha) but still, I'll take it!

Oh yes!! I have NEVER worn shirts tucked in. Now I can't stand not tucking them in! Ha!

Since having my TT in September....I tuck in everything. I'm even tucking in my tshirt into my running shorts. My wife can't stand it. I told her I'm making up for lost time....all those years where nothing could be tucked in.

Since having my TT in September....I tuck in everything. I'm even tucking in my tshirt into my running shorts. My wife can't stand it. I told her I'm making up for lost time....all those years where nothing could be tucked in.

Hee hee! Well, it might become a little "nerdy" with the shorts! ;)