Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30-Day Plank Challenge: Who Is In For This One?

I started this last month but haven't made it to the end yet, so I thought I'd try again. Who's with me?

Take my advice, don't laugh when you see 20s for the first day. After 5 seconds the shakes start and you realize this is tough. But totally doable! I got to 100s by the end and that made me feel good. And hey, if I can do it? You can do it!

All you have to do is dedicate less than 3 minutes to this, and it can be done anywhere (I mean, don't try it in a public place, but you know...)

Attached is a picture and the schedule we can try to follow together.

Who's in??

And here is why we plank:

post-180691-0-42567500-1385765669_thumb.jpg

The world record is over 3 hours set back in April, 2013. Impressive! I need to work more on core constantly so count me in on this one. However, as I can already do 300 seconds, I will start at 300 s and build a time table to reach 500 s by end of month. This extra challenge should only complement other fitness goals this month that need more core stability . Looking forward to an extra 3-5 minutes of burn every day. :)

And here is why we plank:

post-180691-0-42567500-1385765669_thumb.jpg

By the way, I am not able to click this link on my android phone version of the app.

That sounds great! I feel like a celebrity just joined my challenge :)

Glad to see you back on here more Fiddle.

The world record is over 3 hours set back in April, 2013. Impressive! I need to work more on core constantly so count me in on this one. However, as I can already do 300 seconds, I will start at 300 s and build a time table to reach 500 s by end of month. This extra challenge should only complement other fitness goals this month that need more core stability . Looking forward to an extra 3-5 minutes of burn every day. :)

Let me try to attach a thumbnail of why we plank so android users can see it.

post-180691-0-52758900-1385920657_thumb.jpeg

I'm in! Had already done today's before seeing schedule, so my first down in the floor plank was 30 seconds and I thought that 30 was never gonna get here!

1 for 30sec ~DONE~

I am in...this should be interesting...lol

Thanks for posting the challenge.

As I said, I'm in, being a newbie, hopefully I can get to 30 seconds by the end of the month, what can I say I'm a wuss!

Do any of you do planks more than once a day? I did today...just curious

I planked once a day. that was about the best I could do!

As I said, I'm in, being a newbie, hopefully I can get to 30 seconds by the end of the month, what can I say I'm a wuss!

Who cares! it's still 30 seconds more than before. Join in and just be proud of whatever you can do. We'll all cheer you either way :)

Oh my WOW!!! You are already at 300 seconds?!? GEAUX you! Of course, I know you are a fitness fanatic, unlike me, but that's still impressive. :)