Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

Miller mine usually starts like 20-30 min after eat and the longests it lasted was an hour and a half .. I threw up and then felt better .. But I only get the racing heart feeling and sweaty and I pace around the house it hurts so bad I've never had the poops ... In fact I would kill to have a case of the poops again lol

Thank you for responding and congrats on your 100# gone, that's great! I still don't feel good at work today. I'm going in for an ultrasound to check my gallbladder on Thursday. I've never had an episode last for that long and it scares me. It hurts so bad. I did have a piece of fried chicken last night for dinner, I removed most of the skin, maybe that's what did it. No more fried chicken for me, never really liked it that much anyways :)

So I hit 6 months out today and officially got I to onderland! I'm down just about 90ls since surgery.

Question: around how many calories are you guys eating now?

Btw I was sleeved 2/24/14 :)[/quote

How many carbs did you consume? I think that's what causes dumping

I haven't had any dumping. Is that normal with the sleeve?

It's not normal with sleeve it only happened to me twice! Can't be positive that's what it was either.

Oh and I still can only eat around 900 a day but usually around 800 on average I've had a few higher days but usually smaller ones

6 months post op today. Officially down 97 lbs!! Will do measurements tonight! Absolutely best health decision I've ever made.

6 mos anniversary today!! Down to 229 from 337 (318 surgery weight) feeling good except for bad anemia . I'm asking for an Iron transfusion at my next visit because the iron pills make me throw up and my iron hasn't gone up at all. My ferritin is 6, my total iron is 19 and my hemoglobin is 9.6 .. No clue what those numbers mean except that they are low lol

Had my 6 month check up today. The PA was super happy with my loss. I was 314, down to 207! Couldn't be happier. I'm low on Vitamin a, so I need to get better at taking my Vitamins, but that's the only thing I need to work on. I've lost 40 lbs since my 3 month check up, so she was super happy with that. Yay!

My #tbt picture. It's amazing what losong107 lbs does for a person. :)

post-202477-0-18102200-1408668673_thumb.png

Had my 6 month check up today. The PA was super happy with my loss. I was 314, down to 207! Couldn't be happier. I'm low on Vitamin A, so I need to get better at taking my Vitamins, but that's the only thing I need to work on. I've lost 40 lbs since my 3 month check up, so she was super happy with that. Yay!<br><br><br> My #tbt picture. It's amazing what losong107 lbs does for a person. :)

Had mine today too! I'm down to 212 from 276. Super happy! Low on D and Iron. I gotta step up my excersize. You look great! Keep up the good work. ????

You ladies look amazing!

I unfortunately had an ultrasound today for insane pain I've been having and the bottom of my gallbladder looks like it's covered with kitty litter! Gallstones. Just waiting for my doctors office to call to find out what next.

On the more positive side I finally broke my stall and dropped 4 lbs in a week :) 204 baby almost in onederland!

Has anyone lost friends because of your weight loss or surgery? My best friend and I have become so distant and even though she tells me it's not because of that, I know it is. I am sorry if this is too much for some of you. But I really don't have anyone else to turn to.

She and I have never seen eye to eye on health. And she also lives in complete denial about her sedentary lifestyle and overeating. While I have been overweight my entire life i have also been an overall healthy eater (as an adult, my teenage eating habits were atrocious!) and I have always been very active. But since my surgery it makes it so hard for us to spend time together. All she ever wants to do is go eat when I want to go hiking or swimming.

I am just so sad and overwhelmed that she finds ways to take jabs at me for my inability to eat too much because I don't want to spend $100 on dinner because I will never be able to eat it even if I do take it home. She has made it pretty clear it's my fault we can't spend time together anymore.

I have also gotten too frustrated to be around her. If I hear one more time about how she doesn't need to lose weight because her boyfriend loves her the way she is I might smack her. I DIDN'T HAVE SURGERY FOR ANYONE BUT ME!!! Sorry. I know I'm going on and on. Like I said, I feel like I have no where else to turn. I expected relationships to change but I genuinely shocked and saddened by what has happened with the person I used to call my best friend. I'm just lost :(

Jencovi, I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know you or your friend, but I would approach her in love. Try to not be defensive & try to understand how she might feel (sad, jealous, frustrated). I know it's disappointing that she isn't supportive. If she is truly your best friend, I would try to talk to her about how you feel & be supportive of her too. Treat her as you wish she was treating you (not how she IS actually treating you!) if you can make allowances & go out, try & do that too as long as you don't eat off plan. Maybe not as much as before but some. She probably feels she's losing you too! I do know that even when people are trying to be supportive it can still be hard, especially if she wishes she were losing weight too. There are some people I just don't talk about weight loss with anymore. It's not fair but it is what it is. Best of luck! Will be praying for you.