Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

So in a week what do you progress to? Mushies?

Sorry. My last post was confusing. I progress to full liquids. Creamy Soups, yogurts, SF pudding...right now I'm on shakes, Water, broths and ice pops.

I just started my first day of the clear liquid pre-op diet! Tuesday is so close!

I feel like I'm regaining my appetite ... My surgery was Wednesday ... Barely ate/drank anything Thursday or Friday .. Now that I'm home I'm drinking clear liquids... I have trouble stretching out my liquids over an hour cuz I don't feel the small dipping fills me up

I feel like I'm regaining my appetite ... My surgery was Wednesday ... Barely ate/drank anything Thursday or Friday .. Now that I'm home I'm drinking clear liquids... I have trouble stretching out my liquids over an hour cuz I don't feel the small dipping fills me up

Once I got home there was no restrictions on clears at all. I sipped and sipped. But I was told to take my antacid/ppi daily Bc acid will feel like hunger. I take protonix. Some people take omeprezole etc. so be sure you're taking one

Sorry. My last post was confusing. I progress to full liquids. Creamy Soups, yogurts, SF pudding...right now I'm on shakes, Water, broths and ice pops.

I think we can blame it on the fact we're all on some type of pain meds! Like right now i have to focus real good to not see 2 phones... haha

Edited by Sarahjane79

I think we can blame it on the fact we're all on some type of pain meds! Like right now i have to focus real good to not see 2 phones... haha

At least y'all got pain meds. My insurance sucks ass. I had to get liquid lortab from my sister. I'd just like to give a shout out to the makers of Vitamin Water zero... I love you and thank you for keeping me hydrated. Lmao

At least y'all got pain meds. My insurance sucks ass. I had to get liquid lortab from my sister. I'd just like to give a shout out to the makers of Vitamin Water zero... I love you and thank you for keeping me hydrated. Lmao

I'm so so sorry they're stupid exlensive! My dad spent $117 on my rx's yesterday. What. The. Fuck. Hah.

I'm so so sorry they're stupid exlensive! My dad spent $117 on my rx's yesterday. What. The. f**k. Hah.

Heck no. I can't afford that. You're such a lucky ducky to have such an amazing dad. I'm glad you're doing well. I can't wait til we are a few months down the road just rockin n rollin along :)

Heck no. I can't afford that. You're such a lucky ducky to have such an amazing dad. I'm glad you're doing well. I can't wait til we are a few months down the road just rockin n rollin along :)

I do have the best dad! Me either! Cause hopefully by then I'll have farted. Or pooped. You should hear my belly right now. You'd think I could do some liquid poop with the way it sounds Uggggg.

I do have the best dad! Me either! Cause hopefully by then I'll have farted. Or pooped. You should hear my belly right now. You'd think I could do some liquid poop with the way it sounds Uggggg.

Hang in there buddy, I have a feeling you're gonna have a volcano eruption very soon.

Hey guys. Today seems better so far. Yesterday. I think I ate too much chicken broth for dinner and was soooo full. But weighed this morning and down 5.2 lbs. YAY!!! I have been off the pain meds since Thursday. But still take some Tylenol extra strength at night. The worst part now is my BMs are now in liquid form. (Sorry if TMI). I do still get some gas pains when I drink, but they have reduced as well.

Thank you all for being here to share this experience with. Hearing your experiences and being able to share mine has kept me from being scared throughout these first few days. This forum is AMAZING. but it is because of each of YOU!!!

Jencovi- I'm on the same plan as you. Finally on full liquids after a week. Like I posted before, really craving solid food, which I didn't expect to happen. Have had a few bites of Beans (chewed like 50 times) and no problem. But trying to wait out and follow Dr.s orders. Have lost 10 lbs. since surgery and eighteen since pre-op Dr. Appt. Weight loss stalled last few days; freaked me out a bit. I find I wish sleeve was more restrictive, because, although I drink slow, I can get 60+ ounces down a day.

Once I got home there was no restrictions on clears at all. I sipped and sipped. But I was told to take my antacid/ppi daily Bc acid will feel like hunger. I take protonix. Some people take omeprezole etc. so be sure you're taking one

Ok thanks. I do have that medication. A nurse is coming to my house in two hours to discuss medication. Also how was ur gas pain after surgery?? Mine was unbearable so I took gas x and now I'm doing a whole lot better. I still have gas pains but now it's moving along instead of just sitting there and now I'm able to pass gas which I was never able to before

Ok thanks. I do have that medication. A nurse is coming to my house in two hours to discuss medication. Also how was ur gas pain after surgery?? Mine was unbearable so I took gas x and now I'm doing a whole lot better. I still have gas pains but now it's moving along instead of just sitting there and now I'm able to pass gas which I was never able to before

My gas pains were excruciating. But now they are almost all gone. Hang in there. I bet when u get on a ppi you'll find that you have little hunger