Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Is Skinny Anyways?

I would say that guys worry about this stuff too but we may not dwell on it as much as the ladies. It seems men are much more accepted regardless of how round we are then what women are. It's sad really that image is what most women are judged on first. Men have to overcome image judgement as well but it's no where near what you ladies have to deal with. For us its more about appearing lazy or incapable of completing a task or not able to be competitive in athletics due to heavy weight. I think for women, no definition of skinny will ever be defined. It seems some thin women feel fat and some thick women feel skinny so where to do you even start to make a determination of what skinny is. As long as you're comfortable in your own skin what does it matter what others think. If your healthy and happy that's what matters most. Regardless of how big or small you are, confidence in your appearance is what always seems sexy over actually having a "sexy" body. All of you ladies have chimed in on a women's size. After looking at the pictures gamer so graciously provided us with, I'm curious what the ladies opinion of the perfect size of a man is.

I think I got into this a bit late...

As Maria Muldaur teaches us:

Well, I want a man who's built real fat
Most girls don't like to see 'em like that
But I like to see 'em big and tall
The bigger they come the harder they fall

It ain't the meat it's the motion
That makes your mama wanna rock
It ain't the meat it's the motion
It's the movement it isn't the stock

Guess I should have chosen my words a little better!

About 9 inches.

We all know I'm a little bit good with numbers. But apparently men are much better than me at this, because according to most of them, this is 9 inches.

Read it and weep ladies.

post-180691-0-29850300-1386448181_thumb.jpg

Guess I should have chosen my words a little better!

Yer OK, 5.0. You didn't anticipate "loose" women. :P

Oh admit it. You love us :)

I would say that guys worry about this stuff too but we may not dwell on it as much as the ladies. It seems men are much more accepted regardless of how round we are then what women are. It's sad really that image is what most women are judged on first. Men have to overcome image judgement as well but it's no where near what you ladies have to deal with. For us its more about appearing lazy or incapable of completing a task or not able to be competitive in athletics due to heavy weight. I think for women, no definition of skinny will ever be defined. It seems some thin women feel fat and some thick women feel skinny so where to do you even start to make a determination of what skinny is. As long as you're comfortable in your own skin what does it matter what others think. If your healthy and happy that's what matters most. Regardless of how big or small you are, confidence in your appearance is what always seems sexy over actually having a "sexy" body. All of you ladies have chimed in on a women's size. After looking at the pictures gamer so graciously provided us with, I'm curious what the ladies opinion of the perfect size of a man is.

But to answer your question seriously, I'd say for men, 20-25% is "normal" or "average" to my eyes. What do you think about what looks "normal" for women?

Oh admit it. You love us :)

Every durned one of ya. B)

Every durned one of ya. B)

I second that!