Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

HW: 348

CW: 278

70 down. Wanna say it's been great seeing everyone's losses. Keep pushing. Wife asked what I wanted for V-day I said a gym membership for ourselves because this weather has put off our exercise so much. So starting Friday gym day everyday. So proud of wife she's a November Sleevers she hit 90 pounds today

Okay, here are our numbers for the week (please note, the numbers may seem smaller than last week as I have had to remove some people due to non-participation and/or not reporting their total pounds lost goal.) There are 69 active participants included in these numbers:

Total pounds wanting to be lost: 8161

Total pounds lost to date: 2957.5

We're at 36% percent of goal

Awesome job everyone! Keep it up!

Late post, But nothing's changed .... Ugh!!!

3rd week of this dreaded stall!!!

HW: 297

SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013 surgery date) CW: 254.4

Total pounds lost 42.6

Total pounds lost since surgery: 29.2

Hoping to Move That scale soon!!!

SW: 303

CW: 267

I think im in a SECOND stall!!!! Has anyone else experienced this?! My first stall lasted over two weeks so this is very frustrating. I dont feel like the weight is coming off like it should be :/

SW: 303<br><br> CW: 267<br><br> I think im in a SECOND stall!!!! Has anyone else experienced this?! My first stall lasted over two weeks so this is very frustrating. I dont feel like the weight is coming off like it should be :/

I am EXACTLY where you are, but just 10lbs behind. SW 313 CW 277. scale hasn't moved in over a week. I'm so frustrated too. I thought maybe it was cause I am working out but I don't want to stop doing that. I'm getting my 80 grams of Protein and 64oz of Water. I'm 31 and been overweight my whole life. Maybe my body doesn't want to be thin?!

What are you doing for Protein, Water, and exercise? Maybe we can figure this out together!

SW: 303

CW: 267

I think im in a SECOND stall!!!! Has anyone else experienced this?! My first stall lasted over two weeks so this is very frustrating. I dont feel like the weight is coming off like it should be :/

Never fear Britt...yes, everyone will probably have a second, a third, a fourth, etc on the stalls. When I spoke to my NUT, she explained that the weight loss is not a straight line down, but more like stairs. Lose some...stall out...lose some...stall out. She explained that when your body loses the weight, it has to keep making adjustments (which translates into stalls). Once it has adjusted to the new 'state of affairs', then the weight will start moving again...just in time for another stall.

I had a very long one at 3 weeks, and then another one last week (I am 9 weeks post op tomorrow).

Hang in there! Keep doing what you're doing, and it'll come off!

SW 308<br> CW 271<br><br> Surgery date 12/17/13

Hey! Good to see you! How are you doing?

Kiap82 I'm doing pretty good! I upped my calorie intake a couple weeks ago and it's paying off I'm loosing again!! The last 2 weeks I've lost 3 pounds each week, this week it appears that I'm on track to loose more than 3, fingers crossed!! How are you doing??

Kiap82 I'm doing pretty good! I upped my calorie intake a couple weeks ago and it's paying off I'm loosing again!! The last 2 weeks I've lost 3 pounds each week, this week it appears that I'm on track to loose more than 3, fingers crossed!! How are you doing??

Same thing here!! Doing really good. Working out a lot. Actually about to move to Dallas so that's fun. I was in a huge stall and had to up my calories too!!! But like you, it's working again and I'm down 45 total and 38 since surgery.

Same thing here!! Doing really good. Working out a lot. Actually about to move to Dallas so that's fun. I was in a huge stall and had to up my calories too!!! But like you, it's working again and I'm down 45 total and 38 since surgery.

We are tracking so close to the same! That's reassuring! Started at 308 the day of surgery today I'm 271!!! Down 37 pounds since surgery I lost 15 in pre-op so overall I'm down 52 pounds!

Okay, here are our numbers for the week (please note, the numbers may seem smaller than last week as I have had to remove some people due to non-participation and/or not reporting their total pounds lost goal.) There are 69 active participants included in these numbers:

Total pounds wanting to be lost: 8161

Total pounds lost to date: 2957.5

We're at 36% percent of goal

Awesome job everyone! Keep it up!

--

I'm here but been mostly on Facebook and mfp

I weighed in yesterday at 200.2 from my highest last october at 260 and surgery day (12.12) was about 235-6. Slow losing but getting so many compliments and clothes are becoming incredibly loose.

Today marks my 2 month surgiversary!!!! or 9 weeks out tomorrow.

Good luck everyone And congrats!

After the crossed legs joy, another big victory...NOT USING A BELT EXTENSION ON A FLIGHT. Yeap! I still brought my own extension, as I always do, but I didn't have to use it! It felt great. Liberating!