Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Talk Fashion

White House Black Market has the best skinny jeans in my opinion (at least on me). If you don't have one, I'd try buying a pair online. They fit perfectly!

That's awesome!!! Congrats!! Right now to me that seems like a dream....;).

You're a November girl right? I was a November girl last year .. It took me a year to get to this point.

Just think this time next year, you will be right where I'm at. Trust me, this year has flown by too!

Yes, Nov 1st!! Thanks for the encouraging words. For now I will lay on the bed and suck in my gut and wait for my size 12 jeans to fit nicely! ;)

Yes, Nov 1st!! Thanks for the encouraging words. For now I will lay on the bed and suck in my gut and wait for my size 12 jeans to fit nicely! ;)

Size 12? Oh you might of started smaller than me! I started as a size 20/22 and one pair of pants was a 24 also (yikes) pant.. I wear an average of an 8 juniors jeans now :) Girl you might disappear in a year!

I'm only 5'5"…but the lowest I remember getting into is a 10. Like, 25 years ago.

I am really interested to see what happens with me. Our stats are similar, I wore an 18 prior to surgery. But it sounds like I have a LOT of weight to get through between sizes.

Skinnys and pumps are my go to.. Sweater top or tank top and a cardi are cute too. post-62561-0-59912500-1384636412_thumb.jpg

You will find that sizing has really changed. I have older jeans in my closet (that I need to get rid of because that are out of fashion) that are 10 and I fit into those. So depending on the decade I'm a size 10 and now an 8... and let's not forget most every jean is made with stretch now! If I wanted to stuff my azz into a 6 I probably could..but I'm a comfort ***** not a sausage :P

Size 12? Oh you might of started smaller than me! I started as a size 20/22 and one pair of pants was a 24 also (yikes) pant.. I wear an average of an 8 juniors jeans now :) Girl you might disappear in a year!

Haha disappear, not. I started my journey on 7/29 at 250lb! I am 5'5. I thought I was 5'5 1/2 LOSER!! Anyway day of surgery 216 and today 200. I tried on an old pair of Eddie Bauer jeans (Yuck) and they were a size 12!! They fit but were a tad bit snug. It's ok. I hate those jeans anyway. Good excuse to buy new ones.

You will find that sizing has really changed. I have older jeans in my closet (that I need to get rid of because that are out of fashion) that are 10 and I fit into those. So depending on the decade I'm a size 10 and now an 8... and let's not forget most every jean is made with stretch now! If I wanted to stuff my azz into a 6 I probably could..but I'm a comfort ***** not a sausage :P

did someone say sausage lol I bet you'd look hot in some size 6 jeans

Oh **** now I'm the enabler! :P Hey girlie do you want some of my sausage??? :D

lmao you and I Laura would so get into some trouble if we hung out.. Where in Cali are you from again?

yYou look awesome!!!

thankies I try..

lmao you and I Laura would so get into some trouble if we hung out.. Where in Cali are you from again?

Northern, Los Gatos to be exact. :)

And trouble? Lol, that's an understatement :D