Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yikes I'll tell Alex... He's not going to like it though, we are in the middle of being all kumbaya right now... :P

Yikes I'll tell Alex... He's not going to like it though, we are in the middle of being all kumbaya right now... :P

Well, once I saw Alex pop up on 5:2 and then Susan on here, kinda feel like "big brother" is looking over my shoulder. Ha!!!!!

Well, once I saw Alex pop up on 5:2 and then Susan on here, kinda feel like "big brother" is looking over my shoulder. Ha!!!!!

Susan's timing WAS unfortunate :P

she always catches me when I being bad :D I just refered him to these problems so he'll know :)

I posted an article in the Research section about new findings with regard to the efficacy of birth control and Plan B for heavy women. It was an article not an opinion piece. And people are fuckeding arguing with ME as though I were taking their candy away. I didn't do the research or write the paper. I swear as much drama as there was on VST, we at least were not over the top for the most part.

I read that article in the news. Amazing that people would get after you on that.

No, my android app not working...

Please please be more specific. What exactly isn't working ? We plan on releasing a new Android app very very shortly.

Is the app fixed for everyone??

Alex just PMed me to check it out and yay!

When I'm signed in, only vertical sleeve posts under "current"!!

On iPhone app I can only see VST posts in Current, but I'm hoping posts in Research and other cross surgery areas will also appear there.

Until I have posted without freezes, have line spaces showing, can edit, am seeing formatted text rather than code in others posts, and am being notified of "likes" on my posts I'm reserving judgement....

EDIT: post didn't freeze but line space not showing.

EDIT 2: Edit worked seamlessly (at last!)

I all posts from forums under "General Weight Loss Surgery Forums". Let me know if you're not seeing them please.

Is the app fixed for everyone?? Alex just PMed me to check it out and yay! When I'm signed in, only vertical sleeve posts under "current"!!

I'm still seeing the "<br> <br>" stuff on PMs.

I'm seeing the same s%$#! :D It's not personal. It's on our list, thanks!

Is the app fixed for everyone?? Alex just PMed me to check it out and yay! When I'm signed in, only vertical sleeve posts under "current"!!

Also, mine iPhone app is still timing out as bad as ever.

When is it timing out ? Are you receiving a specific error ? More details please.

NO! I have lapband and others and I am signed in!!

This is a bug....it'll be fixed at some point tomorrow.

WHERE is the "current" tab?

It's the 2nd button if you're using the Mobile apps. We call it New Content on the web site.

Also, mine iPhone app is still timing out as bad as ever.

Yep, me too! Anytime I send a reply. It "clocks" and then if I close the app and restart, the post is there!

Are you able to grab a screen shot for me ? I've had similar issues but haven't noticed it the last few days.

Our current mobile apps are pretty buggy. We're going to release a new set of apps shortly which will fix most of these issues.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback and support. It's greatly appreciated!!!

NO! I have lapband and others and I am signed in!!</blockquote>

This is a bug....it'll be fixed at some point tomorrow.

It's the 2nd button if you're using the Mobile apps. We call it <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.bariatricpal.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent'>New Content</a> on the web site.

Yep, me too! Anytime I send a reply. It "clocks" and then if I close the app and restart, the post is there!</blockquote>

Are you able to grab a screen shot for me ? I've had similar issues but haven't noticed it the last few days.

Our current mobile apps are pretty buggy. We're going to release a new set of apps shortly which will fix most of these issues.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback and support. It's <u>greatly</u> appreciated!!!

I'm on my iPhone app and can see threads but cannot respond to any unless I "quote" and respond. I also cannot start a new thread. Not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or the app itself. I'm pretty new here.

Testing. If this goes through, it's just a test. :)

Testing. If this goes through, it's just a test. :)

And another.

And another.

And one more, Alex! So, after I said that it is working right now. Of course! Thanks for your help, though, with all the issues.

I'm on my iPhone app and can see threads but cannot respond to any unless I "quote" and respond. I also cannot start a new thread. Not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or the app itself. I'm pretty new here.

To reply without quoting, click the arrow thing at the top right of the page. To start a new thread, go to the forum you want to put it in and click the same arrow thing and it will have New Thread. If it doesn't have it it is because you are in a category rather than a forum. Click one of the forums in the category to post there.

OK Alex, being specific:<br />The app takes me to a list of forums (fora?). Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Lap-Band Surgery etc. No idea which one to click to find the action, but whichever I click, I get yet another list of topics. Now, I know to click "General Gastric Sleeve Surgery", and there are my conversations, but a newbie would have no clue.<br />Can't see "my" threads<br />"Last visit" takes me to random threads in which I have not participated and am not necessarily interested.<br />"Participated" says "no results found".<br />

And lo, code in my conversation.

Happy Thanksgiving to alla my peeps. I hope you all have a safe, wonderful day:)