Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

yup, you're the opposite part from us. It's a good place to raise a kiddo. He can still run the neighborhood and be a kid and we've got Little Rock close for anything we need. It's a good fit for us. Enjoy your trip!

We will and always do enjoy it. Love the small town feel and how neighborly it is. I could see why you would like living there.

Yes Jane I agree, there are a few excellent Bariatric surgeons in the PNW. I actually was treated by two wonderful Dr's who did my urgent band removals n saved my life... twice.

We have fried turkey every year:)

I for one, for instance, am hoping that my latest bout of Constipation will result in me pooping staples today. It would be nice to break up the laundry and cleaning with a session of counting tiny staples. Maybe building my own Staples Center. I could put it on the Ebay.

We have fried turkey every year:)

My FIL's one redeeming quality is that he makes really good gumbo as an appetizer for thanksgiving dinner every year.

My FIL's one redeeming quality is that he makes really good gumbo as an appetizer for thanksgiving dinner every year.

Haha...only ONE redeeming quality?? That bad eh??!! My MIL makes seafood gumbo for Christmas every year...it's good, but my moms is WAAAAYYYY better :-P

Just got all nutty and had a second cup of coffee. Here's hoping that by 10 am I will be pooping out my own future Barbie dream house.

It will be nice. In a redneck moment, I've already had the cops visit me this morning, around 6:00 am.

I can see what I've missed while I was away...

Wow, just wow. I can't even respond to the pooping staples...I'm sure her dr. is waaaay more advanced and modern than mine, or yours, or any of you all! Don't forget that they are microscopic as well...microscopic poopable staples that can build houses and stadiums!!

Be careful those of you who are considering deep frying a turkey...we had some neighbors who literally lost half of their house to a deep fried turkey accident on Christmas eve...half the house went up in flames. So if you haven't done it before you might want to make sure you have all the proper stuff and oh yeah, don't leave it unattended on a wooden deck. :o

As for BBQ, love the tailgating, portable BBQ on the back of a truck...that just beats em all. Need my BBQ'd meat and I need it NOW. lol
:lol:

It will be nice. In a redneck moment, I've already had the cops visit me this morning, around 6:00 am.

Were they concerned with the Barbie Dream House building going on in the toilet?

Haha...only ONE redeeming quality?? That bad eh??!!

I've given it a lot of thought.... And yes, it's the only one.

On another note....I pooped out a big screen tv this morning .....left over from my TT surgery. That was a nice bonus I didn't see coming. My surgeon is really advanced. He said if I go in for a boob job I might poop out an all expenses paid vacation to Hawaii. I'm strongly considering.

No…my little assholed dog decided that it would be a great idea to bark in the yard, and refuse all commands to come the fucked inside.

Let me tell you, it's disconcerting when your doorbell rings that early.

You know, it's the craziest thing. The coffee worked too well (see Lipstick Lady's rule #2 I think) but there were no freaking staples. I've put in an urgent call to my surgeon to find out why.

You know, it's the craziest thing. The coffee worked too well (see Lipstick Lady's rule #2 I think) but there were no freaking staples. I've put in an urgent call to my surgeon to find out why.

I'm sure he will assure you that they are just "too tiny to see"...all is well, the building magic happens at nite.

See Butter's TT was like 6 or 8 weeks ago and he just *finally* got his big screen TV. Nothing to worry about...yet!