Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Random Thoughts Thread

I thought it would be cool to have a random thoughts thread. :)

Surgery or non-surgery related. I know I sometimes have thoughts that aren't really "thread worthy" but I'd still like to get my thoughts out...or typed out. :)

I can't wait to wear jeans and a cute t-shirt comfortably and actually look cute and not stuffed in!

Not a December sleever, but my dinner is so delicious!! And that's what I'm thinking each mouthful I take :)

Wondering how do you count your protein/carb intake when you are on solids. For example, if I cook my own meal how do I know what I am consuming to keep myself on track? Just wondering????

Edited by ReEstDec2013

You can use My Fitness Pal which a lot of people on here use. They have a huge database of foods already entered and I think you can even enter in your own recipe and it will break it down.

You can they keep track of all of your percentages. Its a great tool in case you slow down or hit a stall to see if/where you mightcan make changes in your counts.

I've had my sleeve for 18 months, and I'm 1 month post op on my TT. I can finally buy clothes from anywhere and I look so much better in dress clothes than I ever did. And I'm telling you.... the choices are overwhelming.

And it's getting expensive.

Edited by Butterthebean

My random thought:

I am overwhelmed when it comes to shopping. It took me 4 hours and 20 mins to buy a single pair of jeans this morning. Im sure it will happen once i get the hang of it, but i really thought i would enjoy shopping. There are plenty of choices and 'cuts' to choose from. Aargh.

My random thought:

I am overwhelmed when it comes to shopping. It took me 4 hours and 20 mins to buy a single pair of jeans this morning. Im sure it will happen once i get the hang of it, but i really thought i would enjoy shopping. There are plenty of choices and 'cuts' to choose from. Aargh.

Same here.....the choices! ARGH!

I was so stoked at the grocery store last night to find that Old London melba toasts have only 9g net carbs!

And they were on sale :)

SCORE!!!

Same here.....the choices! ARGH!

I can't wait! ;)

I can't wait to just go into a store and buy a pair of boots and have them fit my calves. Soooo tired of paying $65 for calf extensions!!!! It's the price I have to pay to be fat and stylish. :blink:

December 5th can't come fast enough.

I've been buying clothes like I'm not about to lose weight?!? What's that all about??? I'm addicted to shopping. :ph34r:

I've bought 10 ties in the last week. I had to get rid of all my old ties because they were extra long....for a fat neck. Too long for me now.

Considering I wear a tie every 2 years or so, buying 10 may have been overkill.

I am a Ross Dress For less fan. Best for tops and dresses, not so much jeans are slacks. Fun to keep wardrobe updated with Macys type brands for $10-20 an item