Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Posts in the media too!

Yeah, you always have to watch out because that part I'm is in mouse print!

That part is in mouse print.

Appreciate the heads up.... I agree if I wanted to shared on Twitter I would do it myself. I have changed my Avatar to represent my thoughts. When the board addresses this abuse of trust by using user content in this fashion, maybe I will be more active here again.

Thanks to the member that brought this thread to my attention. In the future, please reach out to me via PM if you feel a topic or thread requires a response from my end.

I'm glad the topic of privacy is being addressed out in the open.....

Our Privacy Policy is clearly posted at the bottom of our terms of service:

We will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.

Your postings on this public forum will become public. Your text will be available to anyone with an internet connection.

I believe our language is pretty clear and we're not trying to hide anything from anyone.

We've been streaming all posts and blogs via Twitter for years. This was the method many members used in order to follow posts and threads. On October 4th of this year (prior to this post going up) we decided to approach social networks a lot differently than we have in the past. We shut off our Twitter feed and don't have any plans on streaming all posts and blogs through them or any other social network.

As some of you are aware, we're planning a major overhaul to the web site over the next couple of days. Changes to our social network pages will follow thereafter. We plan on engaging members in appropriate conversation instead of just streaming our web site content.

I have nothing against Twitter I just don't like it I can't be restricted to 140 characters and spaces.

I have nothing against Twitter I just don't like it I can't be restricted to 140 characters and spaces.

That's the wrong kind of "restriction", right, dawalsh!! LoL

i have to admit at first i was all what the heck as yes i did a search and there i was.. but as it was mentioned lapbandtalk is a free public forum that any one can log in and read.. twitter is just another avenue to help folks find them. and honestly.. it most likely only those who are interested in the procedure that would be following it on twitter.

when it comes to posting anything on the web you have to use common sense..

1. Will you care if other people see it.

2. Will it be something you would become embarrassed to see in the future

3. Would it cause you to be in danger?

answer yes to any of those then you probably shouldn't be sharing anything on any kind of social media site.

just my too cents.. i still want to read and hear about everyone's life.. just be thoughtful of what you share :wub: