Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bandster support for us Heathens/Pagans

What is your spiritual Path?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your spiritual Path?

• Wicca
    • Kitchen Witch
    • Buddism
    • Agnostic
    • Atheist
    • Native American
    • Druid
    • Kabala
    • Hinduism
    • taoism
    • Hereditary
    • Gardenarians
    • Other: There are TONS more.. but can't think of the names

I used to have two turtles.. the ones with the red circles on their necks...

I have a 110 gallon fresh Water tank full of various kinds of tetras and one semi large Angel fish that I got when she was a wee tyke. I LOVE ANIMALS!

yes! exactly! i love that i can come here and someone will know what i am going through in some way... and even if they don't, i still feel comfortable sharing. that is such a gift!

did you say you had waterbabies? what kind? i have 2 turtles. they are fat, spoiled and lazy. LOL.

Cascadian, Lilnena & Kyethra

HOW are y'all doing? Are you making it ok on your pre=op diet or have you had to start it yet??? I'm excited for you and hope you keep us updated!

:hug: :)

Tracy

Typically speaking.. Kitchen Witches are VERY hands on and spell oriented.. using herbs, candles, aromatherapy.. we are known for making our own.. well.. everything.. soaps, shampoos, oils. Everything to me is a spell... or energy work. Cooking, baking bathing. I'm sure if you ask the others.. they will tell you something different.:)

OHHH!! DOGS! Critters of any kind, my fav topic. Wanna see my baby angel?

http://www.crazyfordogs.com/cgi-mine/pscripts/pow.cgi?which=crazyforDOGS&tc=162

Cool thing about the above site is that if you submit a photo of your dog (there is a kitty forum as well) with a bio they will post it for a week. As humans we get 15 minutes of fame, our pooch friends get a full week. ;o)

Contrary to my previous belief, kitchen witches are not required to have a cat. It is just coincidence that every kitchen witch I have ever known has had a cat. Generally speaking in Wicca, there are very few requirements, as long as you are true to yourself, and cause no harm, you are good to go. However, I would think a requirement of a kitchen witch would be a kitchen, of some sort. That is just my thought, take it or leave it.

Merry Part-

Anu

OHHH!! DOGS! Critters of any kind, my fav topic. Wanna see my baby angel?

http://www.crazyfordogs.com/cgi-mine/pscripts/pow.cgi?which=crazyforDOGS&tc=162

Cool thing about the above site is that if you submit a photo of your dog (there is a kitty forum as well) with a bio they will post it for a week. As humans we get 15 minutes of fame, our pooch friends get a full week. ;o)

alex is your doggie? that is so heartbreaking! but she is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS. i want a fluffy doggie!!!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/373705 this is my furbaby!

The world is my kitchen....:) A lot of kitchen witches are wiccan of some sort.. they go hand in hand(the ones that *I* know anyway). Wicca is a really good base to build ones spirituality on.

T

Contrary to my previous belief, kitchen witches are not required to have a cat. It is just coincidence that every kitchen witch I have ever known has had a cat. Generally speaking in Wicca, there are very few requirements, as long as you are true to yourself, and cause no harm, you are good to go. However, I would think a requirement of a kitchen witch would be a kitchen, of some sort. That is just my thought, take it or leave it.

Merry Part-

Anu

Sorry, I was using Wiccan/Witch interchangeably. I didn't mean to add to the confusion. I know some folks see a difference there, so sorry if I confused anyone.

Anu

that's the kewl thing about us pagans.. it can mean so MANY different things! Not one thing is right or wrong. There are some christian witches out there believe it or not.. then you get to.. what IS the definition of a witch....? Not all Wiccans are 'magic workers'. Then you come to the multifaceted definition of magic.. in a few words for me.. it's simple.. the manipulation of energy. I see prayer as a form of magic... it's def loaded with energy. I've been in churches that have given me goose bumps while they are singing because of all the energy being flinged around... it can be really cool. One reason I love the book Celestine Prophesy so much is that through fiction, it talks about energy and how everything and everyone is connected. nice short read.

Sorry, I was using Wiccan/Witch interchangeably. I didn't mean to add to the confusion. I know some folks see a difference there, so sorry if I confused anyone.

Anu

that's the kewl thing about us pagans.. it can mean so MANY different things! Not one thing is right or wrong. There are some christian witches out there believe it or not.. then you get to.. what IS the definition of a witch....? Not all Wiccans are 'magic workers'. Then you come to the multifaceted definition of magic.. in a few words for me.. it's simple.. the manipulation of energy. I see prayer as a form of magic... it's def loaded with energy. I've been in churches that have given me goose bumps while they are singing because of all the energy being flinged around... it can be really cool. One reason I love the book Celestine Prophesy so much is that through fiction, it talks about energy and how everything and everyone is connected. nice short read.

That is what I love and embrace about my faith, anything goes really as long as it harms no one.

I know a woman that is definatly witch but she is as Christian as they come. I have seen her work majick and it is amazing. She is a seer, a healer and can come up with a remedy for any minor ailment yet if someone were to call her a witch it would upset her.

Not all Wiccans are witches and not all witches are Wiccan.

AMEN SISTER!

That is what I love and embrace about my faith, anything goes really as long as it harms no one.

I know a woman that is definatly witch but she is as Christian as they come. I have seen her work majick and it is amazing. She is a seer, a healer and can come up with a remedy for any minor ailment yet if someone were to call her a witch it would upset her.

Not all Wiccans are witches and not all witches are Wiccan.

I usually end up getting what is next in line to die. :D/

I currently have a 3# seriously (previously) abused teacup poodle. He's a mess, but we are working hard on making him feel better.

quincy is mixed - he's half pug half shar pai. i got him from the local pug rescue - they didn't think anyone would want him because he's only half pug and pug people are hardcore. LOL. we went to the shelter just yesterday to get him a rescued buddy, but the 2 we were looking at were adopted. i mean, great for them! but :think for us.

that is SO AMAZING you are helping that teacup poodle. that just breaks my heart. people who are cruel to animals make me wish there was a hell. :o:) :Banane43:

alex is your doggie? that is so heartbreaking! but she is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS. i want a fluffy doggie!!!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/373705 this is my furbaby!

Beautiful pups! Of course I have to now share pics my boys - I am proud puppymama :o

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m253/mtedley/oscar.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m253/mtedley/abe.jpg

Beautiful pups! Of course I have to now share pics my boys - I am proud puppymama :o

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m253/mtedley/oscar.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m253/mtedley/abe.jpg

those tuxes! i might die from cute overload! and you have a pug!

i just love leaving for work after seeing something that put me in such a good mood... abe's face is adorable! and oscar... we'll i'm a sucker for those puggie faces. LOL!

Cascadian, Lilnena & Kyethra

HOW are y'all doing? Are you making it ok on your pre=op diet or have you had to start it yet??? I'm excited for you and hope you keep us updated!

:hug: :o

Tracy

I'm very excited! My surgery is 2 weeks from today! :faint:

Just getting ready and reading everything I can :)

I actually found this online and decided to get it for post surgery to be able to sleep at an incline. I love that I can adjust the height:

https://www.bmsmedicalequipment.com/ROL10080/product.aspx

post-210468-13813134697506_thumb.jpg