Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My scale too! I've been stuck between 205 and 207 and back to 205 and back to 207.... Can I just get to onederland? Please!??

I have been stuck between 206-204 for weeks now. I have lost count how many weeks! So frustrating! I have not been in Onderland for 20 years! I know that part of it is because I am not walking enough. Fall is so busy in our house between school, band and church activities.

Here's to hoping we are all in Onderland very soon!!

So close but yet so far... 201.3 today! Come on ONEderland!

I have been stuck between 206-204 for weeks now. I have lost count how many weeks! So frustrating! I have not been in Onderland for 20 years! I know that part of it is because I am not walking enough. Fall is so busy in our house between school' date=' band and church activities. Here's to hoping we are all in Onderland very soon!![/quote']

Same here. I've been stuck at the low 180-high 170 for so long. I just have a few more pounds to go before I hit 100 lbs gone!! I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I walk about 3 miles a day but I know I don't get all my Protein in. I try but I'm just so dang full. Ugh. Hopefully it moves soon.

I do my best as well. I am not consistent with my food journal. I know I do better when I am. Although I am eating a ton less than I used to, I still feel like I eat too much. In reality, I probably am not eating enough. It just feels like I eat all day long!

One of my issues is not getting enough Water. Goal for today is to get 64 ounces!

I do my best as well. I am not consistent with my food journal. I know I do better when I am. Although I am eating a ton less than I used to' date=' I still feel like I eat too much. In reality, I probably am not eating enough. It just feels like I eat all day long!

One of my issues is not getting enough Water. Goal for today is to get 64 ounces!

[/quote']

It's hard changing those habits, huh? I still think it is completely foreign that when I actually eat then I can lose weight.

It's hard changing those habits' date=' huh? I still think it is completely foreign that when I actually eat then I can lose weight.[/quote']

Exactly! Not used to that at all! On a good note, people are noticing my weight loss more and my body seems to be rearranging at least.

It is bloodwork day...cbc, metabolic panel, ferritin, folate, Iron, vit B12, vit d, thyroid, a1c, and coronary risk profile... wish I could still chug Water. .. I'm a hard poke

It is bloodwork day...cbc, metabolic panel, ferritin, folate, Iron, vit B12, vit d, thyroid, a1c, and coronary risk profile... wish I could still chug Water. .. I'm a hard poke

[ATTACH]5330[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5331[/ATTACH]

Attention all Junies.......Protien snack Alert...........I finally found them!!!! joy a snack i can pack :-)

Going to PF Changs tomorrow for dinner. Never been there. What's good for us to eat?

I just realized today that I no longer hate my body. RNY 6/3, 65 pounds down. Now that's something.

That is something for me too! I no longer avoid mirrors and smile instead of frowning when I catch a glimpse of myself - down 72 lb from my all time high - feels good!

Going to PF Changs tomorrow for dinner. Never been there. What's good for us to eat?

This week our office took the bosses out for lunch at Olive Garden. I Googled Olive Garden for the nutritional information for the items on their menu. I would suggest doing this. It helped me make a very good choice so I knew exactly what I was doing. I found an item on the menu that was high in Protein and low in carbs. I was down nearly a pound the next day! Other ideas that I have been told is to order off the children's menu or just an appetizer. But I would caution you that either of those choices could leave you with a meal high in carbs, fat, or sugar and low in protein. Remember to really enjoy who you are with, not the meal you are eating.

I have been so frustrated with my weight loss recently. I was 258 they day of surgery 6-19, at my 3 month 9-17 I was 218 and today I am 209. So 49lbs in 4 months which is good but less than 10lbs the last month. I still walk 2-3 miles 4-5 days a week and I have increased my Protein to a minimum of 90 grams a day the last 3 weeks-month. I typically get at least 50-60 oz of Water as well.