Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Woohoo finally passed my first stall I'm at 177lbs. Holla ... I'm feeling amazing .. Best decision I ever made...

Before 275lbs.

After at 177lbs current weight

Wow!! How tall are you??

I am at 180. Am I really that small? Everyone is telling me I am but im still huge in my eyes.

Wow!! How tall are you?? I am at 180. Am I really that small? Everyone is telling me I am but im still huge in my eyes.

Lol I think I am too till I see before and afters .. I'm 5'7

Can yo post a link where I can get them? I like the idea of a chew. HW 343 SW 326 CW 249 GW 177 (94lbs gone) woohoo

Here you go

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BWB3J2W/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1382141601&sr=8-1π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Woohoo finally passed my first stall I'm at 177lbs. Holla ... I'm feeling amazing .. Best decision I ever made...

Before 275lbs.

After at 177lbs current weight

you look amazing way to go!!!!! truly inspiring :-)

Can yo post a link where I can get them? I like the idea of a chew.

HW 343 SW 326 CW 249 GW 177 (94lbs gone) woohoo

I would suggest you Google Bariatric Advantage. If you go to their website they will send you a sample pack, then you can choose the flavor you like best.

I'm making myself do liquids only today. I went a little over board yesterday and can't deal with the guilt. They bought us pizza yesterday at work and i ate 2 slices of thin crust veggie. How was it possible? Then when it was dinner time I kept picking at the left overs from the pan even though I was stuffed. I have no idea why I was so out of control. Some one please tell me in not alone?

I know in not but the mind is a powerful thing. I woke up feeling so ashamed.

I knew I had to confess and ask y'all for support.

Preop weight 389 current weight 293..that's 96 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

I'm making myself do liquids only today. I went a little over board yesterday and can't deal with the guilt. They bought us pizza yesterday at work and i ate 2 slices of thin crust veggie. How was it possible? Then when it was dinner time I kept picking at the left overs from the pan even though I was stuffed. I have no idea why I was so out of control. Some one please tell me in not alone?

That is exactly why this is a journey, we are going to make mistakes or have bad days. I would suggest that you not 'punish' yourself with liquids only, but just focus on getting back on track and perhaps fit in a little extra workout or a walk in today. The exercise will help you feel better, and it always leaves me with a sense of pride in what I have done, a positive emotion instead after a negative one.

You are not alone! I have not broke YET. However, I feel like I could easily eat three times what I am currently eating. I worry about the day that I break.

Tomorrow is over, forget it. Today is a new day. Make it a great one!!

Carol

I've done it, felt crappy and accomplished for not dumping/gaining at the same time. . . If we always deny ourselves everything, bingeing is easier, and then are we really living? I'm thrilled you went for the thin crust veggie pizza and only had two! So congrats on those choices. Have only liquids if that's what you think is right for you. Or, walk an extra 2 blocks today, eat some raw green leafy food, and drink more Water to flush it out (& don't repeat today!). It's a new adventure but we are still alive and social creatures!

I'm making myself do liquids only today. I went a little over board yesterday and can't deal with the guilt. They bought us pizza yesterday at work and i ate 2 slices of thin crust veggie. How was it possible? Then when it was dinner time I kept picking at the left overs from the pan even though I was stuffed. I have no idea why I was so out of control. Some one please tell me in not alone? I know in not but the mind is a powerful thing. I woke up feeling so ashamed. I knew I had to confess and ask y'all for support. Preop weight 389 current weight 293..that's 96 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

You can't deny yourself everything. You'll go crazy. I still occasionally have pizza or even a cookie. Why? Because if I don't one day I'm going to binge.

But now it's a slice or two of pizza - not half of a pizza. And it's one cookie - not half a dozen.

Has anyone else noticed that when you try to be a good coupon shopper, a lot of the foods are what we SHOULDN'T or CAN'T eat? Very frustrating.

What Calcium supplements is everyone taking. My nut said to take a chewable calcium citrate but I am having a really hard time with the large chalk like pills/wafers.

Anyone find a chewable that isn't so bad. She said gummies are out. :(

HW 343 SW 326 CW 249 GW 177 (94lbs gone) woohoo

I use Bariatric Advantage.< /p>

That is exactly why this is a journey' date=' we are going to make mistakes or have bad days. I would suggest that you not 'punish' yourself with liquids only, but just focus on getting back on track and perhaps fit in a little extra workout or a walk in today. The exercise will help you feel better, and it always leaves me with a sense of pride in what I have done, a positive emotion instead after a negative one.

You are not alone! I have not broke YET. However, I feel like I could easily eat three times what I am currently eating. I worry about the day that I break.

Tomorrow is over, forget it. Today is a new day. Make it a great one!!

Carol[/quote']

Thank you Carol xx hugs xx