Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a huge pile in my closet, but I haven't been brave enough to pass them on just yet. jj

I have been giving mine away in selective batches by how much I liked to wear them. Nonfavorites were given away first; then successive groupings based on how much I wore them. Come to find out, the last batch had several I really need to toss anyway. lol!

BTW. Wore my first pair of size 36 jeans in 13 years to the Brushy Mountain Apple Festival this past Saturday. Sweat like a dawg because it was so hot but TOTALLY worth it!

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 202.8/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

I have been giving mine away in selective batches by how much I liked to wear them. Nonfavorites were given away first; then successive groupings based on how much I wore them. Come to find out' date=' the last batch had several I really need to toss anyway. lol! BTW. Wore my first pair of size 36 jeans in 13 years to the Brushy Mountain Apple Festival this past Saturday. Sweat like a dawg because it was so hot but TOTALLY worth it! SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 202.8/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk[/quote']

That is so awesome! It feels great to wear smaller clothes for sure! I am wearing size 16 jeans that I havent worn in years. Looking forward to dropping 6 more pounds and being under 200 for the first time in 20 years!

Big step today purged my closet of my Fatter clothes. im trying not to hold onto the " just incase " clothes. ......this is tougher than i thought RJ
good for you, now let them go. Last week, I packed up two huge bins of clothes, ready to give them away...

If any of y'all want to send those clothes my way I wouldn't object. Lol i can't imagine having big bags of clothes to give away. It was very hard to find clothes size 34 that didn't look like tents or have butterflies print or something else that looked like an old lady would wear to Wednesday night bingo. So i just really haven't shopped for clothes in a long time.

Preop weight 389 current weight 301...that's 88 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

If any of y'all want to send those clothes my way I wouldn't object. Lol i can't imagine having big bags of clothes to give away. It was very hard to find clothes size 34 that didn't look like tents or have butterflies print or something else that looked like an old lady would wear to Wednesday night bingo. So i just really haven't shopped for clothes in a long time. Preop weight 389 current weight 301...that's 88 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

What sizes are you needing? Send me your address in a private chat and I will see what I can do.

If any of y'all want to send those clothes my way I wouldn't object. Lol i can't imagine having big bags of clothes to give away. It was very hard to find clothes size 34 that didn't look like tents or have butterflies print or something else that looked like an old lady would wear to Wednesday night bingo. So i just really haven't shopped for clothes in a long time. Preop weight 389 current weight 301...that's 88 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

I have a lot of things im getting rid of too. Size 2x and 3x shirts and 28-22 pants. Message me and let me know if you want anything.

Surgery: 6/26/13 HW 370 SW 331 CW 264

I am struggling a little. I feel great with my weight loss so far, and I know I have so much more to lose, but I have been falling back into old habits. I am not dumping. :( I guess that's good and bad. I have found myself eating things like pretzels and crackers instead of my Protein. Protein just doesn't sit as well in my pouch. I also am not exercising as much as I should because I am staying so busy with life.... any suggestions?

I am struggling a little. I feel great with my weight loss so far' date=' and I know I have so much more to lose, but I have been falling back into old habits. I am not dumping. :( I guess that's good and bad. I have found myself eating things like pretzels and crackers instead of my Protein. Protein just doesn't sit as well in my pouch. I also am not exercising as much as I should because I am staying so busy with life.... any suggestions?[/quote']

Mel. it sounds silly but i put post notes on the fridge etc. with questions like " are you really hungry? " also i never take food out of the kitchen.

I know what your hoing through, also DONT buy Snacks that you cant or shouldnt eat. if the family snacks fine but see if they can hide it from you :-) or put a short term ban on tjem intil you are in a better frame of mind.

PS soy nuts or Kosher salted eddamame rocks. high protien low fat just have to watch the sodium. they satisfy that crunchy need.

Hope this helps

RJ

I am struggling a little. I feel great with my weight loss so far' date=' and I know I have so much more to lose, but I have been falling back into old habits. I am not dumping. :( I guess that's good and bad. I have found myself eating things like pretzels and crackers instead of my Protein. Protein just doesn't sit as well in my pouch. I also am not exercising as much as I should because I am staying so busy with life.... any suggestions?[/quote']

Hey! I remind myself how much the surgery costs and remember the last hurl when I start having a week moment. That usually does the trick.

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 202.8/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

I am struggling a little. I feel great with my weight loss so far, and I know I have so much more to lose, but I have been falling back into old habits. I am not dumping. :( I guess that's good and bad. I have found myself eating things like pretzels and crackers instead of my Protein. Protein just doesn't sit as well in my pouch. I also am not exercising as much as I should because I am staying so busy with life.... any suggestions?

Same here. :( I also notice when I get stressed I want to nibble again. I don't have many Snacks at home that I like so that helps me out. But being back at school makes it difficult for me to get my exercising in on a daily basis.

I am struggling a little. I feel great with my weight loss so far' date=' and I know I have so much more to lose, but I have been falling back into old habits. I am not dumping. :( I guess that's good and bad. I have found myself eating things like pretzels and crackers instead of my Protein. Protein just doesn't sit as well in my pouch. I also am not exercising as much as I should because I am staying so busy with life.... any suggestions?[/quote']I to am able to eat crackers and pretzels, but I limit the intake, I've also treated myself to Doretoes, just a few and a glass of White wine, I'm still losing, even when I slide a little. I just don't over do it.

Grrr I'm at my first stall I'm stuck at 182 don't know what to do to pass this stall ... Frustrating

Me too Plato for a week now :(

Time to up the calories, Protein, and get moving!

HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177

Me too Plato for a week now :( Time to up the calories' date=' Protein, and get moving! HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177[/quote']

Girls, I stall about every two weeks for anywhere from a week to 3 weeks. It will come!