Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone else from June not had their first post-op doctor appointment? Surgery was 6/18. My doctor switched surgical groups a week later, so I had to switch if I wanted to stay with her. Getting records transferred and infection complications caused this delay. I did see my doctor briefly during one of my two additional hospitalizations, but I never even met the nutritionalists at the new center. I'm trying to follow the plan I got from my original center, but it makes me nervous. My appointment with them isn't until 8/2.

I'm mostly nervous about a hematoma by my belly button. It's gotten smaller and the bruising is gone, but it's still there. While hospitalized, the doctors didn't seem concerned. They said it didn't show signs of infection on the CT scans and would go away on its own. I did have an infection elsewhere and have been on antibiotics. Anyone else have a lingering hematoma for 5+ weeks?

Has anyone else from June not had their first post-op doctor appointment? Surgery was 6/18. My doctor switched surgical groups a week later' date=' so I had to switch if I wanted to stay with her. Getting records transferred and infection complications caused this delay. I did see my doctor briefly during one of my two additional hospitalizations, but I never even met the nutritionalists at the new center. I'm trying to follow the plan I got from my original center, but it makes me nervous. My appointment with them isn't until 8/2.

I'm mostly nervous about a hematoma by my belly button. It's gotten smaller and the bruising is gone, but it's still there. While hospitalized, the doctors didn't seem concerned. They said it didn't show signs of infection on the CT scans and would go away on its own. I did have an infection elsewhere and have been on antibiotics. Anyone else have a lingering hematoma for 5+ weeks?[/quote']

I had a gigantic nasty purple and green monster bruise next to my belly button - just to the right side of it. It's more or less gone now. I can't recall if it was from my rny 7 weeks ago or my revision for complications 3.5 weeks later but it's almost gone now.

Has anyone else from June not had their first post-op doctor appointment? Surgery was 6/18. My doctor switched surgical groups a week later' date=' so I had to switch if I wanted to stay with her. Getting records transferred and infection complications caused this delay. I did see my doctor briefly during one of my two additional hospitalizations, but I never even met the nutritionalists at the new center. I'm trying to follow the plan I got from my original center, but it makes me nervous. My appointment with them isn't until 8/2.

I'm mostly nervous about a hematoma by my belly button. It's gotten smaller and the bruising is gone, but it's still there. While hospitalized, the doctors didn't seem concerned. They said it didn't show signs of infection on the CT scans and would go away on its own. I did have an infection elsewhere and have been on antibiotics. Anyone else have a lingering hematoma for 5+ weeks?[/quote']

I haven't had my follow up yet. I had to reschedule due to starting a new job. I actually called today to ask if I could try eating a salad yet and they said not until I see my surgeon. :/ womp womp. Lol they were pissed because I changed the appointment, but I wasn't about to ask for time off the first week of my new job. Lol

Still having a problem with the 30/30 rule ....i just forget and go on reflex. it just screws up the timing. then i feel too full

not alot of extra room down in le pouch. end up feeling sick for 15 minutes until i can belch (sorry).

over the past two days i had a sucessful incident free meal yesterday. today brain wanted water....stupid brain

Anyone else feel like their pouch suddenly shrunk? I swear mine is half the size. I used to be able to eat 3oz at a time with no problems. The last few days I can only barely get 2oz. Hrm.

Still having a problem with the 30/30 rule ....i just forget and go on reflex. it just screws up the timing. then i feel too full

not alot of extra room down in le pouch. end up feeling sick for 15 minutes until i can belch (sorry).

over the past two days i had a sucessful incident free meal yesterday. today brain wanted water....stupid brain

What's the 30/30 rule? Not sure I know this one

What's the 30/30 rule? Not sure I know this one

No drinking 30 minutes before a meal and 30 minutes after a meal. I struggle with this! I always feel thirsty when I eat!

hard to believe a month ago I was sitting in pre-op waiting for it to be my turn!

hard to believe a month ago I was sitting in pre-op waiting for it to be my turn!

Yesterday was a month for me. It's been quite the ride!

No drinking 30 minutes before a meal and 30 minutes after a meal. I struggle with this! I always feel thirsty when I eat!

I have trouble with this as well. I've a lifetime of drinking with my meal.

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 231/GW 160 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

Today is the first day since surgery 4 weeks ago that I almost feel NORMAL! I woke early and ran out for coffee (decaf!), nothing on my tummy hurts, I ate a fairly normal Breakfast, slowly without feeling stuck, did stuff around the house, read, sipped Sobe, ate a normal lunch, feeling fine! Going to the gym later. Woot woot! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Absolutely nothing to do with weight loss surgery but I just made these for my cousins fiancé's bridal shower tomorrow. They're made completely of folded paper. My hands hurt.

post-34520-13813812648784_thumb.jpg

Absolutely nothing to do with weight loss surgery but I just made these for my cousins fiancé's bridal shower tomorrow. They're made completely of folded paper. My hands hurt.

Love them!

Love them!

Thank you!! Took me all week to make them.

Thank you!! Took me all week to make them.

I understand. I went to school for studio art and I'm a graphic designer now. I use to have to do stuff like this in college all the time.