Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I will not miss...

I totally agree mylynn! I tend to have more bad days then good right now and even when they are good I have so much crap to get done that by the time it's over with it is a bad day. I won't miss side boobs, the part of my boob that won't stay put under my bra strap but also is in the wrong place to be put in the bra.

I won't miss being too big to ride a roller coaster, ride a horse, shop clearance anywhere, my uncle giving me unwanted weight loss advice, my hubby not bring able to pick me up and most of all my children bring embarrassed of me.

Great thread!

I won't miss being the biggest person in the office and in my family.

Sweating ALL the time, even in winter!

Rude comments by co workers, who then say, "i didn't mean it like that." (Almost punched someone for this). ;)

Being uncomfortable in clothes that really don't flatter me.

Did I say sweating ALL the time??

I won't miss so much. Mainly being the "fat girl" in the room. I'm so sick of it. I've been the token fat girl since as far back as I can remember. Ugh! I also won't miss worrying if certain areas of my body are smelly after sitting for so long. As Melissa put it in the show My 600 Pound Life "As a fat woman, no matter how much you wash, how hard you try.. Ya end up smellin"... I am the queen of smelly good stuff and always trying to look and smell nice, but its not always possible with how much I sweat. It's so gross. I also won't miss only being able to have sex for small amounts of time because my hips feel like they're going to give out on me. Sorry if this has been a TMI post. Haha

I Will not miss trying to hide the inner thighs of my pants because I have worn the material away. I will not miss buttons popping and zippers breaking. I will not miss weighing more than my husband. I will not miss being a couch potatoe

Love this!

I wont miss NOT fitting in the bath tub.

I wont miss not having a big enough towel.

I wont miss averting my eyes when I see a stranger looking at me and trying to shrink away.

I Will not miss trying to hide the inner thighs of my pants because I have worn the material away. I will not miss buttons popping and zippers breaking. I will not miss weighing more than my husband. I will not miss being a couch potatoe

This one hit home. I have only two pairs of pants that fit me fight now - black stretch pants for work, and stretch jeans for home. I just noticed last night that that the stretch jeans are getting that thinness in the inner thigh area that is almost see through. They are going to let go any day now. I'm hoping I won't be wearing them long enough to see it happen!

Another thing I won't miss - elastic waist pants or any pants that can be described as 'stretch' !

I wont miss trying to find plus sized petites. Talk about an oxymoron. I wont miss people thinking im older than my sister who is thin and has five years on me. I wont miss worrying about airplane seatbelt or horrors of all horrors the tray. Oh and I definitely wont miss not being treated like a woman by men who can't get past your looks. Look me in the eyes damnit fat isn't contagious. ;)

I won't miss everyone looking at me when the car scrapes on a speed bump.

Love it!

I won't miss yeast infections in skin folds. No matter how often you bathe or how much powder you use it's inevitable. I won't miss being the fattest mom in my daughters gymnastics or feeling like I'm being judges because I should be the one exercising not my 2 year old! I won't miss fearing that I'll be an embarrassment to her someday. I won't miss not being spontaneous with my husband when he says, " lets fly to NYC" got the weekend because I'm so worried I can't keep up with him or fit on a small theatre seat for a show. I won't miss wanting to play a sport so bad but knowing I can't because I won't be able to walk for a week afterwards. There's tons more but now I'm crying ....

I won't miss yeast infections in skin folds. No matter how often you bathe or how much powder you use it's inevitable. I won't miss being the fattest mom in my daughters gymnastics or feeling like I'm being judges because I should be the one exercising not my 2 year old! I won't miss fearing that I'll be an embarrassment to her someday. I won't miss not being spontaneous with my husband when he says' date=' " lets fly to NYC" got the weekend because I'm so worried I can't keep up with him or fit on a small theatre seat for a show. I won't miss wanting to play a sport so bad but knowing I can't because I won't be able to walk for a week afterwards. There's tons more but now I'm crying ....[/quote']

Don't cry! Are you pre op? This wasn't supposed to make anyone feel bad, you should feel GOOD because you are on your way to a better, healthier life, full of possibilities! You need to feel defiant and powerful! Say "l WON'T MISS NOT BEING SPONTANEOUS WITH MY HUSBAND!!!" And say it smiling! There is so much to look forward to. And just think - your 2yr old will never remember you as you are now. She will always know you as you will be! :-)

So many things...

I don't miss wondering if I'll fit in that chair

I won't miss wondering if I have to buy

an extra ticket when flying

I won't miss my husband having to shave my lags

I won't miss buying 2x clothes!