Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I will not miss...

My surgery is day after tomorrow. I'm not nervous about it but I am a little worried I may have forgotten to do something to prepare for it. So to distract myself I am playing a little game called 'Things I will not miss'.

These are only SOME of the things I will not miss:

- clueless people saying 'Congratulations! When are you due?' (Really people?! I am 53 years old!)

- buying clothes whose only redeeming quality is that they fit.

- Rashes from sweating

- back and knee pain

- snoring (I have a feeling my hubby won't miss this one either)

- pretending to wear a seatbelt that doesn't... quite... reach.

- watching from the sidelines while every one else has fun.

Ditto on the list. Good luck- you will do great!

I won't miss: Being the fattest one in the office. I won't miss feeling self conscious when I walk in the room or the comments like "you have SUCH a pretty face". won't miss looks in restaurants or having the booth seats where my stomach touches the table. Ugh. I won't miss hiding myself behind clothes.

I won't miss: Being the fattest one in the office. I won't miss feeling self conscious when I walk in the room or the comments like "you have SUCH a pretty face". won't miss looks in restaurants or having the booth seats where my stomach touches the table. Ugh. I won't miss hiding myself behind clothes.

I hope to NEVER again hear the phrase 'you have such a pretty face' ugh!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 213.2

They act like that's a compliment! It makes me cringe!

HW 312' date=' pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 213.2[/quote']

Agreed! It's so annoying!

Makes me want to punch em in the eye....ranks right up there with 'she's got such a great personality!' Gah!!!!

A lady I work with (trying to be kind) keeps saying "oh you're going to be a knock out when you're skinnier! You have the most beautiful face" seriously?? She says it every. day. Lol

I won't miss my thighs rubbing together...especially in the summer. :-) And I won't miss being the hottest person in the room (and not the good kind of hot). Won't miss the moo-moos that fashion designers think all big people must wear. Won't miss trying to tuck my tummy into my pants to look smaller (even though I may be tucking in loose skin). LMBO That's it for now...even though I have millions. :-)

I won't miss my thighs rubbing together...especially in the summer. :-) And I won't miss being the hottest person in the room (and not the good kind of hot). Won't miss the moo-moos that fashion designers think all big people must wear. Won't miss trying to tuck my tummy into my pants to look smaller (even though I may be tucking in loose skin). LMBO That's it for now...even though I have millions. :-)

Oh yes, the thighs! DEFINATELY won't miss that! Lol

And 'back boobs' - won miss those. The first time I heard the term I asked my husband if I had those. He said 'don't ask me unless you REALLY want to know'. He was trying to be funny. And I hit an all time low knowing I was just as large and unattractive from the back as I was from the front. Goodbye 'back boobs'!!

Oh yes' date=' the thighs! DEFINATELY won't miss that! Lol

And 'back boobs' - won miss those. The first time I heard the term I asked my husband if I had those. He said 'don't ask me unless you REALLY want to know'. He was trying to be funny. And I hit an all time low knowing I was just as large and unattractive from the back as I was from the front. Goodbye 'back boobs'!![/quote']

Back boobs...good one! Won't miss those. I also won't miss sweating in bad places.

Back boobs...good one! Won't miss those. I also won't miss sweating in bad places.

Yes. And sweating more obviously in those places.

I won't miss my fat clothes. I am seriously wishing I could burn them, that would be pleasure! That's not really feasible so I'll probably donate them.

Awww

Oh yes' date=' the thighs! DEFINATELY won't miss that! Lol

And 'back boobs' - won miss those. The first time I heard the term I asked my husband if I had those. He said 'don't ask me unless you REALLY want to know'. He was trying to be funny. And I hit an all time low knowing I was just as large and unattractive from the back as I was from the front. Goodbye 'back boobs'!![/quote']

I never had back boobs I know what it is. I didn't have back rolls either. I did have the biggest tummy ever.

I won't miss having to specially request a table at restaurants because I know I won't fit into a booth. I won't miss doing things like housekeeping and laundry on "good days" because I never know when I'll feel good. I won't miss getting into new vehicles and waiting to see if the seat belt fits or not. I won't miss being the fattest out of my trio of best friends. I won't miss getting all of the super duper plus size clothing catalogs in the mail. Oh and I won't miss having to hunt forever for a bra that is comfortable and actually fits right.