Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Its official boob job here I come :)

Whoa that's a lot! Lol but I'm in the same boat...I want my arms done ASAP then boobs' date=' tummy, thighs, my butt , acid peel for my acne scars, and fix my upper eyelids. I've got a lot of saving up to do! :([/quote']

Oh yes you do have a lot to save up. I put the boob on hold. However I will continue saving & if I have extra according to all the calculations I did next year or the year after I should be set.

Congrats Mami! I'm so late seeing this post. I'm excited for you!

Congrats Mami! I'm so late seeing this post. I'm excited for you!

Thanks thinking on December so at least for the up coming summer my clothes will look better with fix boobs.

Medically needed bad rash & such my ins cover but remember I started at 211 pounds. My skin is not to that point that I'm going to develop a rash to qualify for my ins to pay for plastic surgery. I have saggy hanging skin but its to my eyes looks horrible everyone else I show says my arms look fine. In my eyes it's not fine that's why I'm getting it fix only so when summer comes I can show my arms instead of hiding them. I want to wear real shirts not Capri all my life. Bikini not one peace bathing suit. Lingerie with my perky boobs. Tight jeans with added curves. I want to feel & look sexy so I'm paying for what I want.

I wanna take a nice shower dry up put on my lingerie having my new perky boobs flat tummy nice round butt nice arms& look good all over. I'm planning on dealing with this acne issue & do bleach whitening hair extension lip lining. It's not over I have a lot of work to do with out ruining the summer for my kids. Oh about 2 spider vein removable.

Congrats on the boob job, I told my husband we need to start saving now, for whatever I may need. Question, because you started at 211, how much did you lose? I started at 230, 5'3, my goal is to get to 135-140..

Congrats on the boob job' date=' I told my husband we need to start saving now, for whatever I may need. Question, because you started at 211, how much did you lose? I started at 230, 5'3, my goal is to get to 135-140..[/quote']

My scale was screw up for a while (kept putting me smaller but I'm tiny but not like a stick lmbo)but right now I weight 119

Thanks I want to give my self a birthday gift. Hopefully it's all possible.

thats amazing. my husband already started on me about my boobs. thats what made me get him lol. But i am pregnant right now i have to wait til baby out. but i have a list on what i want done. and i love that surgeon is not to far from me. bc i know my Tummy Tuck will be covered but i want boobs and arms. bc my husband says i look like a flying squirrel but in a cute way idk. silly men. but thats great keep us in formed.

thats amazing. my husband already started on me about my boobs. thats what made me get him lol. But i am pregnant right now i have to wait til baby out. but i have a list on what i want done. and i love that surgeon is not to far from me. bc i know my Tummy Tuck will be covered but i want boobs and arms. bc my husband says i look like a flying squirrel but in a cute way idk. silly men. but thats great keep us in formed.

Flying squirrel lmbo

Having more babies after this one? Lucky you the tummy is cover which mine was cover.

no i probley wont i had a still born feb 2012 and then this one i am good my emotions cant take another pregnancy.

yea he will actually grab my underarm n make a flying noise. and you just cant help but laugh. ya i just said i got a rash and my dr documented it.

no i probley wont i had a still born feb 2012 and then this one i am good my emotions cant take another pregnancy.

yea he will actually grab my underarm n make a flying noise. and you just cant help but laugh. ya i just said i got a rash and my dr documented it.

Omg that's awesome your md is cool. I'm sorry about your angel baby. I had angel baby at 3 months of pregnancy. It was my son twin. The baby was outside of the womb so didn't survive & I ended up in the hospital & angel baby gone. I didn't know it was twins. I'm glad I still have my son.